Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New: Repair orginal base.
The repair orginal base idea is simple: you can build orginal towers and factorys (only in your base) for your team for 50%-75% (don't know yet what price should be best) of the real cost. The factorys can be placed only into the real places(there should be 6 buttons like :right down factory (ds)(ds-dark side) and up left factory...or whatever there names should be. Meybe 1st factory or factory nr. 1....something like that. To do this extra shop I think there should be a extra trader like wolf trader or engineer. To buy the orginal towers there should be a extra button in the tower ruin like "repair tower".

Note that buying orginal buildings will be the same as they were at the start (factorys heal and produce units) and all buildings will go to the command of your side not you.
Games with balanced teams are allready way too long and one of the current aims is to make them shorter, so it would be rather bad to implement this.
I think this ability should be choosen by game host. Also with HB it will be disabled. What do you think about that?
I like the idea of rebuilding factories, but do not agree with the cost reduction or either towers of factories. The rebuilt factories could be forced to become a standard spawn factory so they do not provide regen.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Well the point is that noone will buy it to the force if it has the same cost. Everyone want to control it themselves. I agree that the cost is too cheap. But will you agree with cost of 90%-95%? Its abit cheaper but not so much. Note that every killes the tower have done (troops and heros) you will not get so usually its better to buy towers as your own. This ability is only if you really want to fix your base and if your HQ is under attack its better to use this ability.
Buying a factory should be about 2700-2850 gp (it heals and produces units) and rocket tower will be 900-950 gp and laser tower 1800-1900 gp.
bad idea i think...
if you destroy the enemys base, its dead. its often so, that the half of the enemy team leaves, when the first lasertower of their base is dead, so their teammates got a lot of leavergold and then they always buld lasertowers to the HQ when tey are dead. its annoying, to defeat a team which already has lost but repairing their base again and again...

if there should be something like that, there should be also a building progress of the building taking about 1-2min
btw, something like that were already suggested (about 1/2 year ago)
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Meybe you guys are right about this idea that its not good. Well I just thought meybe you like it. But I agree - theres been problems about long games and game ending because of hb etc. If someone still has a good idea about this suggest (to change it a bit better) It might even good.
Note that you can repair it anyway - its just a bit cheaper. But if you will not gain gold you might lose money if you always build these.

Btw what about this suggestion : you can repair buildings outside of your base (force rocket towers) for 90%? Is that a bad idea?
Doomhammer112 Wrote:Btw what about this suggestion : you can repair buildings outside of your base (force rocket towers) for 90%? Is that a bad idea?
what about that: you can buy new towers for 100%
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Hehe a good "idea" but already done Big Grin . I guess you mates don't like this idea Smile .
Just asking should there be a factory what can you buy what could heal and produce units like there used to be before? Like the factory what you have bought could be upgraded with 1000gp and will produce 2 troops and heal?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Repair robots BENNIE.FM 12 10,520 2012-10-18, 13:51:23
Last Post: Prog
  Repair Robots UnifiedDoom 24 18,335 2012-10-05, 19:39:47
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  fixing base wall from jumping or porting on it gozo1985 4 4,184 2011-12-25, 19:06:26
Last Post: eSVau
  [8.70] Antigrav Jump into enemy base ssl 9 6,129 2010-07-06, 11:44:34
Last Post: benben10
  End Allied Base Bombing xynaes 12 6,437 2010-02-04, 07:41:07
Last Post: GooglyBoogly