Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More health for buildings
So, i think there should be more health for buildings, or atleast a mode for it, because when the enemy is skillfull or they suck, the towers guarding the check points will be destroyed before anyone can even reach lvl 5. Just wanna ad that i think it should be made impossible to make factorys into the enemies base.
I disagree, it's fine the way it is now, you can defend towers very well, especially if you're a tinker. Way back in the older versions, towers were much stronger and it took forever to take them down, right now the time a game takes when you push normally or fast is very nice, making towers stronger would prolong games again, and that would suck.

As for the factories: a defending enemy already has the advantage of immediate regeneration and concentrated creeps, why the hell would you want to make attacking harder? And a factory can easily be destroyed, at least in comparison to having a whole base behind you.
I think that currently the hp of building is ok.
With a 2200 gold (and without anyone stop you), you can end a tower after 2min30. It is without any player defending it :o
In 2min 30, if none defend it, i think that the lost of the tower is deserved.

A specific caracteristic of this game is make people defend cp. If a tower can resist easily against a player, it will make all the game slower. People will have plenty of the time to telep to cp. People won't have to look at the map to guess enemies movement. I think it would reduce the quality of the game.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buildings,Breakers,and Detectors BENNIE.FM 10 7,818 2014-04-04, 16:57:26
Last Post: Flygplan
  Player Creeps/Buildings Gold gozo1985 2 3,440 2013-05-24, 20:07:55
Last Post: gozo1985
  Destroy Creep Buildings MacBeth 2 3,446 2011-03-29, 01:38:56
Last Post: MacBeth
  player controlled buildings DerSatan 7 3,946 2007-11-15, 16:50:00
Last Post: Batto
  Nukes + allied buildings Game Hunter 8 4,754 2007-09-16, 15:35:07
Last Post: Tempest