Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Force Kills
hi all.

i just had an spontaneous idea, dunno if you like it.

its annoying when the force gets kills. most of the time its just bad luck for you, and luck for your opponnent. sure, i always try to give the killing blow with a damage skill, but it happens anyway.

what about that:

every X (3? 4?) kills the force does, that force immediately upgrades a troop upgrade.
maybe even count the preset towers killed by the force and make them count half a kill.

i havnt calculated it, but i know that your team does not get the full amount of these kills over the 5 minute creep-gold.

this could make the game slightly more dynamic (without beeing unfair) i think, and it could make me be happy about kills even if i miss the fatal blow. 8)

btw: is there a reason why the force cant get multikills?
The players only get 1/3 to 1/4 of the gold back shared (7-17% pr player, depending on number of team players), as every 5 minutes payout from the force. So a kill done by the force gives less profitable. Force kills is not good for the team, it's far better for a player to land the kill, rather than a ultra thin share.

Who gets how much Force Gold

I might be wrong here, but I'm not sure if the mappers have done something about this.
I like your idea dersatan, also it makes the upgrades for your troops a little bit more attractive to buy, because now i only buy them if really needed for defense or tank buying purposes.
nice idea... however, it can still be discussed what should happen then, but an event caused by multiple kills of the force is a good idea

multikill: yes, its disabled, because it wouldnt make much sense imho^^
I am the most unlucky guy i thinkSmile Force always steals my kills... Very nice if such upgrades done (Armor would be better of course).

And about that force kills i am also very unhappy about Acquistion range of that creeps.. They dont even see 400-500 range away and try to attack near heroes instead of enemy creeps... I hate that. They must have more attack sight range...
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dark force secondary tank factory is too far benben10 2 1,918 2009-04-08, 11:24:19
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  I think the map is imbalanced in favor of Dark Force Khristophoros 28 10,876 2008-12-18, 05:28:36
Last Post: Khristophoros
  Force Gold Income Vomitus 7 3,605 2008-01-14, 17:07:34
Last Post: DOGG1