Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange missile
At 1h4m30s watch carefully in front of dark force base, 2 times 3 missile appear and even the second time that missile damage some creeps.
Looks like heavy ulti (dark force heavy used it before) ?

(On and off (not in this replay) there is no animation for heli/light tank stun, sometimes thats confusing....
maybe there is a tread already about that topic, but if i see that mistake again, i will upload the replay)

Attached Files
.w3g   Replay_2013_08_24_2129.w3g (Size: 2.39 MB / Downloads: 235)

Regarding missing animations: How often do you reboot your computer? For me, after a few weeks wc3 always starts to display less animations - upon reboot it's fixed. Don't know if yours could be the same origin (or if I even got that part of your post right), but maybe it helps?
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
I have seen this actually the other day so i checked if anyone had swarm rockets (No one did) i found it unusual
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Regarding the somehow just appearing missile I can't say anything, really. They obviously come from the Heavy ultimate, but I have no clue, why they just appear out of nowhere.

Regarding the disappearing missiles:
Changelog 8.79 Wrote:Fixed some triggered missiles from sometimes stopping when following a fast tank

That should get rid of that (I hope).

So, one bug had been fixed with the new version, and the other one needs more information (maybe another game where that happens?)
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Negator Pack and Freezing Missile gozo1985 2 2,951 2013-06-05, 15:41:12
Last Post: Exodus