:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
yeah, that's the best gift you can afford? Big Grin

Yep, i'm answering a wish he made, that's quite something, no ?Big Grin

What did you gift him ?Wink
hey, you know my gift for him ! Angel

Since month i rage-ban all the people he ( /we) don't like and i got most of the flame for that!
y i know, thats not funny, but thats better than high blood pressure or instant heart attack Tongue

i gifted him a friendly pm <3
(2014-03-12, 19:44:53)stibi- Wrote: i gifted him a friendly pm <3

With a misleading subject AngryHeart
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I have been following the story and this "Grudge"!! After all one of the oldest /active Bt player comes and ask very kindly for Unban (again) and you twist the topic into a happy birthday wish by ignoring his request. We need to be mature eh and not act like a grumpy child. See it that way: By granting him unban you will get the "Joy" of banning him again. You are making it so obvious... BTW 1 more year + for maturity esvau Happy birthday.
For me there is no difference between old or new players, even old player can play bad and selfish, even after 2k games they are skilled like newbies with 100 games.

i just care about skilled and bad player, teamplayer and egoplayer, winner and "trolls", killer and feeder, ...... Sad

btw: if a banned player create a new account, it happens a few times we just need some days to know his new account, not because we check his ip, just because of his behavior and bad habbits.

Why we should unban such a player, who get banned again and again, doesn't seems like he will increase his gameplay/ skills/good habbits ?

i won't unban such a player and there a some more admins who could, but ......

Bt is fading away slowy, glorious times r behind and now mostly old players keep this community alive. It is more fun when you play with someone you know. I know nexes from Pvpgn (eurobattle) times and it is true he has a hot temper but without bad intentions. If he plays with another acc. now and this new acc. hasn't been banned yet it is a good sign of improving his gameplay/skills/good habbits eh? What I am trying to say, at the end it is game and lets not make it a torture for both players and admins.
Hey not to sure i haven't kept up all the dramas on here but surely your not basing bans on skills, bad play,and team play obviously there people out there who are total egoist or can't play well as a team some of it is reflected in elo but there are those players who play for them selves but i think judging or pushing for a ban on bad play that doesn't meet the ban criteria (Like game sabotage flaming etc)Just cause you play bad it doesn't mean you should be banned or play like an egoist. But i understand where your coming from all im saying is its important to keep the small community we have alive and playing bt , i think from your perspective its unfair to judge who is always good play and bad play (I know it can be seen in some games).Surely i understand someone flaming or or ruining games if you were to judge it on good play most players would be banned lol, i hate people who don't defend cps,who don't build to save cps etc that is bad play?. I know some of the examples are far more extreme.All im saying is if players aren't sabotaging etc they shouldn't be banned.Just remember only you know what you think is bad player but its hard to judge i could say something you do is bad play (And then you could say i play like an idiot but it doesn't prove much.I appreciate what the admins/mapmakers do but it does seem to me you guys push it to far sometimes and yes i know there are some idiots who require this treatment.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Meow !Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ESVAU huhu galadion1 3 3,705 2016-02-13, 18:58:47
Last Post: AeroniumX
  eSVau double standards / abuse of league admin power griffin1987 40 27,698 2013-08-08, 01:17:27
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  I was rejected by league bot since I played with eSVau prohunter 8 7,673 2011-05-20, 05:04:07
Last Post: decio