Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long games - Supercell ; Titan
Hi,

I wanna talk about supercell, which is super overused in the end of long games, for a simple reason : it's the best weapon of the game. I played a game some weeks ago where we were titan vs titan 4vs4 : I had 4 frost lasers upgraded + support items, my opponent 4 supercells upgraded with same support items. I just couldn't kill him 1 on 1, because of range difference. Ofc you could tell me to tp to be closer. But no, this makes 0 difference at all, I think you get my point.

Is it just me, or this weapon is just too much powerful?

Or maybe it's just titan who need a change? - I'm talking about long long games - Maybe something like changing ultimate to something like earth armor (w spell)? Anyway it's another thread, but something have to change with titan ultimate. New one is good, better balanced bla bla bla, but with low skilled games running those times, I see 1 out of 3 titan ultying himself, even if I tell him that it's a waste, he does that. How about making ultimate cast as the old one : in a range, but with the new one ability : ultying only one mate (randomly) in 800 range, or just the closer to the titan.

Well it's a bit long, sorry for that, but end of long games could be improved a lot more than "normal" games imo.

And how about lowering respawn time? Not lowering, but giving it a limit, 65-70 seconds are way too much (sometimes I can go pee, wash my hands and come back, I still didn't respawn ^^), something like 45 sec top.

Thanks for reading,
Max.
i've seen plenty 2h+++ games recently but i didn't came across the cell titan war issue
--> most of them ended when a team bought a fac + breaker + black sun project
Well last game I uploaded (~3h - really long I know) we can see this difference between those weapons. Well I was facing Galadion, so it can explain the difference, but still I think, after playing a lot of long games, that supercell is overused for one single reason : it's easy to play with and mb stronger than any other weapon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ideas for faster games ckibibi 5 4,724 2014-02-04, 20:48:43
Last Post: eSVau
  Players ruining games psycodiver 3 3,467 2013-12-24, 04:41:25
Last Post: gozo1985
  Qualify games Max 9 7,796 2012-11-05, 16:48:19
Last Post: Max
  HP Upgrades to beat Titan Wars Teo_live 26 21,508 2012-09-06, 16:55:43
Last Post: Teo_live
  Thread for private games Grana 3 3,032 2012-04-26, 15:34:55
Last Post: EarthR