Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug or hack
So recently I started the game and the guy I was facing had 1 bombard cannon that fired 2 shots. I wonder if this was due to bug but I thing was hack I saved the replay
Soooo, please provide the replay?
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
tried to 2 times already all i get is
Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.
is there a email i can send it to?
LITVIN_belarus in northrend was the guy who was using the hacked/bugged item. seems the replays 13mb long any way to shorten it?
speedyshare zshare use anything to upload itSmile
I asume it is a savegame (*.w3z, which is useless anyway) and not a replay (*.w3g)! Replays rarely exceeds 4mb.

Replays can be manually saved after a game, the last one is stored automatically as \Warcraft III\Replay\LastReplay.w3g. There is also an option to save every replay.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
nice thanks I actually didn't play after that happen so finally replay loaded

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 1.48 MB / Downloads: 227)
interesting,looking forward to peoples comments,what the hell happenedTongue
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I'm gonna play always lr now Big Grin
hahah max ^^Smile
Although I'm against bug using, I could use some more evidence in this case. So, if anyone also experiences this bug, please post your replay here.
Item drops/gets isn't always reliable even if its only 1 item. Make sure you have a debug which checks weapon count afterwards is according to items in inventory. Otherwise this will occur sometimes.

I've have done some triggering so I've also experienced this a couple of times with adding/removing abilities related to item drops/getting. But I don't know if you use dummies or attach it to the unit or use a different method.
Well esvau played last night the replay is called desync in league the two aren't related and esvau didn't have the luxury of it having such a low cd.
I meant to say he played *range* last night
Here is another example : red tinker torpedo. It happened on beta map.
Btw how does medivac ulti works? At 26 i ulti and got shot by torpedos 1 sec after but keep dying. Does it work only BEFORE shot is sent from ennemy tank?
Anyway if it could help i give you replay of lr glitch Smile

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 997.24 KB / Downloads: 240)
(2013-03-07, 12:28:01)Max Wrote: Does it work only BEFORE shot is sent from ennemy tank?

wow, how long did you played btanks now?Tongue everybody knows that the medi ulti only blocks the dmg after the ulti is activated. Shots they are still in the air will dmg the tank.
PS: LR noobSad(
PS2: <3
MediVac ulti does not block any damage at all. It just prevents enemy weapons from choosing you as a target, as long as the buff is on the tank.
Oki, just wanted to be sure Smile