Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bucket List
(2014-04-04, 22:18:04)Max Wrote: I don't really agree with you flygplan : he's good solo and he's good in team too. Not to offense, last games I did play with Wupti : he is good 1vs1 but not good as a mate to compare. Galadion isn't bad playing with team, most of the time team just don't follow. He is offensive and a lot of players just don't want to die, so you see where it is going... I put on a thread 2 examples of 2h+ games vs Galadion when he made his team win (well my "mates" didn't really help but still).

the wupti. you know is not the real wupti anymore
i've seen him claiming to be decio but idk if that's true
It was a wish list originally, the topic's dragged somewhere else a little but:) For galadion; it is normal for us to talk about you because ur the 'constant' of ranked games being played last months ( 3/4) and top 1-2. Other pro players shows up rarely compared to u and u take all the attention ^^ For me aside being very good lane player u r also skilled team player u don't afraid getting killed, u dive in with allTongue. Instead of flaming u try to help noobs etc, anyway again topic written with good intentions! !

And addition to wish list
* The shop we buy gobo or earth kind will be more 'clickable' and selectable(having hard times always-.-)