Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jet-pack
for ground tanks only. an item with a cooldown like tp or mines. makes the tank fly for a few seconds. maybe also have it give the tank a speed bonus as well.
hmm and what about skills like the goblin hammer or weapons like bombs or AA gun or axelauncher etc.
i think, there would be some difficults, to impletent
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
I can see this working. For tank skills - they shouldnt change while in air mode, ground skills still hit only ground etc.. So jet pack would be giving a ground tank the ability to anti-grav jump with the bonus of changing to air mode for the jump (or part of it).
If the item just lifts the tank up, there should be time to activate, like 5 sec channeling or cast delay. Getting hit cancels it.

Another interesting feature could be decreasing tank speed, or making it the same so something like -50MS while activated or all tanks are set to 280MS. For air tanks using it, it should provide bonus ms for duration (like adding on extra engines). This way the item would work for all tanks.
๏̮๏
hmm but i think it would look crazy, if a flying goblin tank hit a ground tank with his hammer
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Hmm.. didnt think of melee skills, but it could be fixed by graphically lowering the tank or just having jet pack boost the ground tank almost as high as air tank, so melee skills dont look funny. What about titling the model? so to melee, it has to be close enough and it just 'aims down' and hammers away. Would be interesting to see.
๏̮๏
Not a bad idea, but what if:

Item suggestion:

Jet Thruster (2500) (or different price)
Cooldown: 50 sec
For air only

Ability: Make you move like the sky fortress for 2000 range. Does no damage.

Recipe suggestion:

Jet Pack (6500) (recipe cost 650)
Cooldown: 50 sec

Ability: Make you move like the sky fortress for 2000 range. Does no damage. Also adds 150 speed and detects invisible. The pack can be carried by ground tanks, but the jet ability won't work for ground tanks.

Recipe Parts: Radar, Turbo Speed and Jet Thruster
Not a bad idea but why is yet-Thruster for air only? If it makes you move like sky fortress for 2000 range whats the point when you are already air? I don't understand...
I support a anti-grav item what can be used every 30 sec to fly with bonus speed over mines and wall. If it would be 50 sec then ill just use teleport. Also you can attack while your in air (attack with other items and spells).
With anti-grav tank you can use the spell [jump] and after that you can use the yet-pack. So you can fly quite much Smile .
Btw if you use anti-grav tanks spell [jump] and you have the item "axe luncher" it still hits ground tanks. So I guess flying with yet-pack you can still use the axe luncher.
Jet pack isn't a jump ability...
Ok sorry I misunderstood it :oops: . But how long can you fly with it?
For 2000 range. I don't know how fast the sky forts movement is, but with same speed.
Ok I understand Smile . I support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gold Hull->Power pack->new combo ??? RAF_Fenix 1 2,825 2014-03-21, 13:29:20
Last Post: Prog
  Additional Ulti Pack Blueprint gozo1985 2 3,616 2014-01-23, 00:53:34
Last Post: Exodus
  telebeaker-pack Giftfinger 10 5,357 2009-04-29, 02:50:43
Last Post: qweqqweq
  titanium pack qweqqweq 9 4,840 2009-04-14, 18:26:37
Last Post: Althend
  Troop Command and Siege Pack Combo m0rbid 3 2,722 2008-10-28, 17:07:43