Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double the force upgrade gold/rate in HB mode
in HB mode one of the big unbalancing features is that force/troops only upgrade half as fast as they should (i think. i might be wrong). the forces should get twice as much gold that is used specifically for upgrade so that they can do 4 upgrades instead of just 2 at every 5 minute mark.
Then the players wont get the gold support...
Or are you suggesting that force should have more gold?
yes i am suggesting that in hb mode forces should get double the gold that is specifically for upgrades.
Well if enemy killing wont give them gold so much then the income should be increased. I think doubleing income will be enough?
It would not change that much that losing cp provide better income :o
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
im not sure i understand you althend. the force get gold for upgrades for free and for control points. both should be doubled in hb. the gold that the force gets for kills is never used for upgrades. it is instead split and given to the players.
needs a poll. But I vote no.
We shouldn't be wasting effort to improve hb, hb is only there for kicks and is not meant to be balanced.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
You gain twice as much force gold in hb mode already. It's just that you probably never noticed it. (Creeps gets twice as much bounty and kill each other for twice as much gold)
I mean that this attempt to balance hb would not change the bad dynamic of this mod.
In fact I hate the fact that some people dare think hb is balanced, this initiative would comfort them in this when it is notBig Grin
If all players played normal their skills would be better. Look at azeroth they started 5k hb more often than northrend, now check the level ^_^

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
very nice info
Wow, we have a Threadnecromancer!
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:Threadnecromancer!
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Qualify (ranked?) game mode Max 1 3,456 2014-04-16, 21:53:51
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Gold Hull->Power pack->new combo ??? RAF_Fenix 1 2,825 2014-03-21, 13:29:20
Last Post: Prog
  Force gold distribution ckibibi 2 3,631 2014-02-17, 18:12:58
Last Post: ckibibi
  Add Weapon Upgrade requirements to the top 10 highest tier weapons Vitriol 11 11,558 2013-04-25, 18:47:42
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Weapon Mode Change UnifiedDoom 7 9,017 2013-01-07, 10:46:27
Last Post: 091846