Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meow smoke
hey smoked is used alot and i think its pretty abusive in my opinion its cool down it to small please reduce this cool down plus most league players are to dum to invest in radar
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I blame the limited size of inventory space. Teleport Pack+Gold Hull+4 Poisons. Give up one poison for radar and you get yourself murder by his other 4 teammates. Costs too much to upgrade your pack into a Ultimate pack otherwise (4k repair+1k upgrade fee)
just place detectors at strategic locations like your attackable CPs. doesn't even waste a slot!
(2011-09-05, 14:35:29)ssl Wrote: just place detectors at strategic locations like your attackable CPs. doesn't even waste a slot!

that makes perfect sense besides most players have 6 inventory slots and don't use mech and strategic locations is just funny because what about that there cps base and other places on map the cool down of this ability is ridiculously ab ab-usable and is just as strong having a gold hull or teleport in most circumstances not taking into account radar were most people don't buy it .

At least make detectors available at cps
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
humm detectors at cap would make life easy when you see a smoke user and breaker as well but isnt a mech useful for such things. really wanna see a mech being able to use breakers and detectors since 6 slot limit hurts late game vs someone with smoke. or my favorite you get mech and drop a weapon to use it and get teleported on and killed losing your weapon and mech. if a mech was able to put the detectors now that would make mechs very used full
(2011-09-07, 13:35:15)BENNIE.FM Wrote: At least make detectors available at cps

Well, they are.

(2011-09-10, 09:00:28)tained Wrote: if a mech was able to put the detectors now that would make mechs very used full

Tech Mechs have a disabled inventory to make sure, they can't use weapons or hulls and the like. It's unfurtenately not possible to make a special exception for Detectors and Breaker.

EDIT: esvau had an idea involving special abilities, that place the wards and use them up in the inventory. This might actually work.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.