Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Tower Sell Ability
I think, since towers are used to defend cp's or to backup creeps, there has to be a sell ability that gives you 50% like all other items. Like now, you arent able to build a new tower where theres already a barricade or something. And, if you got a tower in the first ten minutes to defend a cp and the enemy gets powerfull tanks, they are useless and only give the other team ike 400 gold when it destroy's it.
no thanks ^^
sounds not so bad at all, since buildings like towers, barricades and beacons are temporary (just not the laser tower).
But its just, u (can) have a high strategic advantage through buy buildings, maybe just a gold-back-price around 1/3 of the original cost.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
(2011-11-11, 13:52:10)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: sounds not so bad at all, since buildings like towers, barricades and beacons are temporary (just not the laser tower).
But its just, u (can) have a high strategic advantage through buy buildings, maybe just a gold-back-price around 1/3 of the original cost.

Jep, still that would be nice, since i only meant the battle towers like the thread says.
I am not really fan of it. Currently the beacon and stuff are too useful. In some game u have to buy some tower jsut to prevent assaulting enemy to do so. Making it temporary made it more annoying for the defender but he just can buy something 5 sec before the team fight. Making it sellable would make the camping situation more easy... I fear so... But nowaday, do any pro game still happens?Big Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove tower passive heal ckibibi 2 4,526 2014-07-11, 02:30:52
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  Battle Tanks Open Source - v8.63 Exodus 0 4,293 2014-04-21, 12:25:17
Last Post: Exodus
  Ability 'guides' weapon shots | raider's charge ability mynth 14 12,428 2012-11-15, 03:21:16
Last Post: Wupti
Question Suggestion about CPTP ability archer-war 8 9,182 2012-03-26, 12:10:01
Last Post: ssl
  Tinker tower Tez.Sick 4 4,903 2012-02-10, 20:38:44
Last Post: gozo1985