Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Repair robots
hey was just wondering if repair robots could be remade to be more affordable at the start of game

how about having an initial cost of $1000(Obviously have the correct Regen for per cost)

and having to more upgrades maybe one for 1300$

and another for 1600$

right now it cost 2000+2000 ?

Was just thinking i wouldn't mind an iron hull with abit of regen if saving long term or having different tactics in place creating diversity would be cool tell me what you guys think
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I would like to see it divided by three:
  • 1333 @50hp/s
  • 2666 @100hp/s
  • 4000 @150hp/s
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2012-10-08, 11:52:58)eSVau Wrote: I would like to see it divided by three:
  • 1333 @50hp/s
  • 2666 @100hp/s
  • 4000 @150hp/s
I personally think the problem is 150hp is really not worth $4000... I don't mind saving, but for that money 1k more and you have a much more reliable gold hull.

It would be nice if repair-bots and repair-bot items were buffed. Perhaps if the effects were increased by Armor/Weapons upgrade?
i think it just the investment bad early game is fragile and maybe something more cheaper is viable
sorry it didn't let me edit left pc

just like to point out that it other items such as troops orbital mines all progress according to armor and weapons on your team and get stronger and adjust

how about adding something like after 6 armor/weapons a repair robot gains 5+hp for every upgrade after that?
even though i like to have some passive hp regenerations it's risky to drop it in mid/lategame to obtain faster healing. how about adding a 1% hp reg (based on max hp) to a total of 150hp+1%maxHP per second for another 2.000?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
(2012-10-09, 23:24:42)Saiyuki Wrote: even though i like to have some passive hp regenerations it's risky to drop it in mid/lategame to obtain faster healing. how about adding a 1% hp reg (based on max hp) to a total of 150hp+1%maxHP per second for another 2.000?

anyone can make a way to have repair robots progress like troops orbital mines but staying balanced?

@saiyuki wouldn't mind seen your suggestion tried ,but how effective would it be early game lets see say 0-20 minutes when tanks hp arrent that big? im interested to see this be used more early game
After reading all these suggestions, I'd go with reducing the price from 2000 to 1500, while keeping the regeneration. How does that sound?
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
@exo how about making it more affordable but adjusting the hp regen? maybe $1250 for x amount of regen
(2012-10-11, 11:03:33)Exodus Wrote: After reading all these suggestions, I'd go with reducing the price from 2000 to 1500, while keeping the regeneration. How does that sound?

+ additional hp regen per armor upgrade?
When you lower the cost, the cost for for other receipes containting Robos (Ultimate Pack, Mass Converter) need to be adjusted too. I like the idea of adding a relative heal more, to make them more interesting when one has mroe hp.
For aearly game there is currently a trend to buy Maintenance right at start, don't think Robos can compete with that.
I have some ideas about regen. What about after last upgrading add possibility to change mode aura regen/yourself regen.
for ex. 150hp on yourself or u can change mode on 75hp aura regen in range 600.
(2012-10-11, 13:59:33)RaptorXI Wrote: For aearly game there is currently a trend to buy Maintenance right at start, don't think Robos can compete with that.

That is because Maintenance is way too overpowered currently. :/

(2012-10-18, 06:26:39)FlashVanMaster Wrote: I have some ideas about regen. What about after last upgrading add possibility to change mode aura regen/yourself regen.
for ex. 150hp on yourself or u can change mode on 75hp aura regen in range 600.

I'm not too sure about changing modes of regen, but some kinds of aura regen could be very interesting. There are not many real support items in the game, so it would fill a good niche i think.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Repair Robots UnifiedDoom 24 17,374 2012-10-05, 19:39:47
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Repair item, regen item Althend 12 7,061 2009-07-08, 16:30:49
Last Post: TKF
  New: Repair orginal base. Doomhammer112 9 5,158 2009-06-22, 22:12:12
Last Post: Doomhammer112