Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's your game?
just wanna know what the current mappers are currently working on or interested in working on. although i seemed to be on the same page with exo near the end i'm not too sure what's currently changing/improving/deproving in the map. can i get a clue what paladon and velocity2k are going to do so we can offer our imput?

when the mappers and the players get too far off level from each other then it seems that there's just a lot of wasted potential to me. Sad

this map's so cool, just call me the efficiency expert Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
There is a todo list from us in the Developement Forum, it would just need to be translated.
Btw, Exo could always check that one.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
If you joined the beta team, you would be privy to some of that info.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Ehrm, you get all the info you need, everyone of you's getting the changelog of the next official version.
The stuff you're discussing in the Beta Forum is probably the most actual stuff going to be implented.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
we have several instances to watch about our mappersWink
at first there are "we" - pala is "mainmapper", velo and me are talking very much with him, so most decissions are made by at least 2 of us.
next one, devteam - players which play bt very long and know whats going on here.
then beta team which helps us very much testing new things and fixing gameplayproblems.
and, last but not least, the community... seen on the hb-problem, much ideas for changes came from the communitySmile

so i dont think that anyone is wasting potential here..Smile if you want to take part in "the team", betateam is ffa, but watch your language there...
No Support via PM!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Alter Game Mechanic DarkRavenBest 0 2,184 2016-05-17, 13:35:56
Last Post: DarkRavenBest
  Qualify (ranked?) game mode Max 1 3,438 2014-04-16, 21:53:51
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,878 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  Early Game Short Range UnifiedDoom 11 11,872 2013-02-21, 11:57:32
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  add more information about game ? LoveComesAgain 0 1,953 2012-05-14, 10:57:32
Last Post: LoveComesAgain