Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think the map is imbalanced in favor of Dark Force
ChronicStoned Wrote:i see an other disadvantage for the darkforce:
if you click really fast and unaccurate to move your tank (air or ground, no difference)
back for some heal it sometimes happens (to me) that i click the upperleft corner in the minimap,
which makes my tank turn around into suicide
same if u want to port in left/down direction (i use zoom 3750)
ich agree to it.
sometimes it happens to me, too.
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
i always laugh about guys trying to get grey or lightblue. i just play on teamcolor settings.
gray definitely gives a slight advantage especially in the base and lanes...
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
DerSatan Wrote:i always laugh about guys trying to get grey or lightblue. i just play on teamcolor settings.
Exactly. That and no terrain :wink:

Top lane on dark force is especially good when you're playing against a ground tank at start. With that side lane part (that runs parallel to the lane where creeps go) it's easy to avoid the enemy.
bangyouredead Wrote:gray definitely gives a slight advantage especially in the base and lanes...
but if you play with team colors, you have a disadvantage, too, because you cannot differentiate the player (if you keep in mind, who is a noob and who not)
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
shhhhh!

I always choose grey slot if i can. So if there is some supposed secret alleged way to see grey on the minimap without having to take a second glance then please don't share it with everyone and take away my advantage.

It's absurd to even think that there is such a way of changing the minimap view to help. lol! i mean, what are u gonna tell me that you can make the minimap all black and that the different tanks and buildings and creeps would all have the right colors and stand out perfectly? lol. that would be great huh? lol!

sigh. that would just be too easy though. Too bad the wc3 makers would probably not think of such a thing.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
It probably wouldn't be too hard to make the light and dark forces play as grey and brown respectively - that way no tank gets to be those colours.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Exodus Wrote:The map won't be made to be completely symmetrical on both sides. But I changed the terrain around both lane CPs of the Light Force, to make them more similiar to the Dark Force ones.

But I can't understand the complaint about the mid lane, as the mid is completely the same for both sides.

Thanks alot.

I just took a look, the bottom lane Light Force CP now allows the same kind of creep pulling that top lane Dark Force gets.Big Grin

I think I was wrong about mid lane, sorry about that one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Mech Still Imbalanced griffin1987 0 1,608 2011-11-19, 22:57:36
Last Post: griffin1987
  4 vs 5 --- 4 Player team imbalanced? StendekX 5 4,940 2010-12-06, 21:58:28
Last Post: mooneye
  Hail of bombs imbalanced griffin1987 49 26,170 2010-10-05, 16:19:11
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  dark force secondary tank factory is too far benben10 2 1,876 2009-04-08, 11:24:19
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  Force Kills DerSatan 5 2,931 2008-03-14, 11:40:09
Last Post: horselance