Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newcake2 should be banned from league
here I Prt Sc what he said today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

nice photoshop -- whos surprised mooneye wants the best battle tanks team of 2 banned? not i
i think this screenshot wont count as a prove, because we dont know what you said befor
the viewable part of the chatwindow begins with newbcake2 joins but maybe he joined befor and you kicked him and/or insulted him first.

but i dont like him eitherWink
and yes, he is offending people in nearly every second post he writes.
And yet, slagging off the enemy is not a bannable offence as far as I am aware. I am much more concerned about the allegations of hacks. You can always squelch him once the game begins
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Next time send the screenshot in tga format or convert to bmp or hq jpg, so we can understand it is photoshop or not.
Trolololo
Really why do you pay so much attention to him? It is just another flamer on bnet, just kick him when you host.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
/sign..

newbcake1234..whatever is a flamer, spammer and if looks like he cant write one single sentence without offend someone... but up to now nobody could post a replay/screenshot which proves that he uses any illegal tools/cheats... so we cant ban him from league. sry.

as althend said, just ignore and ban him in you banlist.. if he's still offending ppl here in the board, we'll ban him from here. exo already warned him.
No Support via PM!!
Hmmm...do hacks that he says he uses count? 'Cause he created a thread so he can talk about how he hacks. Though I'm willing to bet it's sarcastic and you're probably seen it already, I'll stick up a link for anyone who hasn't.

Link is ---> here <---
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
HMMl lol they are retards but lol there not unbeatable but i dont know i played a league against them i team mate dropped when we out side there base but never dc of bnet and they never lagged in game and instanly just dropped
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
^false

token lagged like a bitch all game then dropped
mooneye Wrote:here I Prt Sc what he said today.
I also beleve the newbcakes should be banned they leave games anytime their losing and all of them leave at the same time so you screwed. I have hurd lots of beef about them leaveing games any time their not winning or just want to be gay and leave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  conquest victory for league? Perfektionist 10 9,478 2012-11-01, 15:28:36
Last Post: Wupti
  Give up on Tinker in League toyboatt 38 37,073 2012-04-07, 10:46:32
Last Post: EarthR
  IP check for League / Multiacc BAN Smartie 6 5,535 2011-12-17, 20:00:51
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  allowing trader in league Shadowgear7 2 3,128 2011-11-25, 08:08:50
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
Thumbs Down CLAN LEAGUE! progg 4 3,587 2011-08-27, 09:31:33
Last Post: El_Polacco