Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please return kick!
Please return kick!
Or if you don't want - at least remove limit with 20 last game 80% stay.
Now 1 bad player can ruin all game. And he don't want to leave - because of 80% stay limit.
Yesterday such player was me ) And I didn't like to listen "NOOB LEAVE!!!" from everybody.
Before Battle Tanks I often played dota. And I didn't like that atmosphere - they always, every game shout each other "noob" "leave" and so on. In Battle Tanks with kick system was absolutely another situation. Bad player was kicked. And nobody shouted, nobody was getting histerical!
So, I think - it is bad idea to remove kick. Please, return it!!!

P.S. Sorry for my englishSmile
It's better to stay to learn something than getting kick every game and losing another player. If you want to still be able to play some games, it's better to stay with no kick. Otherwise, if you want to kick everyone and get a game with no noobs, make your own game with your own bot -_-
not again pls...... there are alrdy threads open handling with this topic.... pls donĀ“t post one more thread after the other with that damn topic^^
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
I don't blame the "return -kick" topic and threads. But I question his way of thinking.

1. If -kick is enabled and someone got kicked, it works exactly as the same as that guy left the game => it also ruins you % of stay.

And with the -kick, other people can decide to ruin your % of stay by kicking you (for all possible reasons), not only yourself who choose to leave on purpose.

2. You think remove "the limit with 20 last game 80% stay" will make people speak less "noob leave plz"? (Sorry I don't want to keep thinking more, it is just not logical to me xD)

Edit:

Ignore those people who saying "noob leave" to you. Play instead to prove them they are the ones who should leave.
I read about ELO system, rating and so on. Yes, I understand - with this system it is impossible to return kick.
But no kick ruins game process.
Quote:Ignore those people who saying "noob leave" to you. Play instead to prove them they are the ones who should leave.
But they are right! There is no chance to prove smth if he already have 2-8, there is no reason to stay for him, team will play better with his leave gold and with no more feed, he won't waste his time. Will be better for all if he leave.
Maybe it is possible to make different bot with no rating system but with kick?
grogowar Wrote:Maybe it is possible to make different bot with no rating system but with kick?

the is the "btanks by bug pro...." bot hosting if you want kick and no stats. but it hosts pro mode (no tinker, no trader, no exploder, 3k,) not leage (where tinker is enabled)
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 18,549 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  Watch replay and tell me kick system isn't useless griffin1987 4 5,188 2013-08-23, 03:04:52
Last Post: Prog
Brick Kick command for Singelplayer Perfektionist 2 3,029 2012-11-08, 03:25:50
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Disable the kick system in qualify Sassspect 1 3,152 2012-07-03, 15:42:47
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Auto-kick conditions? gzusfr33k 0 1,740 2012-06-26, 03:23:45
Last Post: gzusfr33k