Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Startscreen: How-To on Manners
Hello,

In the recent ranked league games I've seen an incredible increase in flaming and I really don't like this. You tell people to stop flaming, but they just don't care. And yes, I know we can't do anything against that except to ban such players - but how about adding a how-to on manners / behavior to the startscreen?

Like:

- Be nice to your team - no one is a pro the first time he/she plays, and nobody is perfect.
- Don't talk about killstealing - Battle Tanks is a team game, and as such, it doesn't matter who gets what. By the way: You get negative points if your team looses, and positive if your team wins, so its really all about the team.
- Listen to others if they're trying to tell you something, especially if you haven't played this map for years as others may have.
- Don't be rude, don't swear, don't call others names ; no one likes such behaviour.
- If you don't want to play anymore, leave. It's neither nice, nor is it fair to your team, to destroy the fun of the other team members just because you don't want to play anymore.

I think this could seriously improve manners of many players over time ; what do you think?
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.