Poll: Nurf Raider !
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
83.33%
5 83.33%
No
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nurf Raider
Here is a poll about nurfing raider!
Vote if you agree that it needs nurf
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
Asian but fat:)
I'd just like to say, that I'm not against such a discussion. But a poll like that is not going to help. I need reasons and suggestions, not votes ;)
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
(2012-05-30, 12:37:23)Exodus Wrote: I'd just like to say, that I'm not against such a discussion. But a poll like that is not going to help. I need reasons and suggestions, not votesWink
I guess you are right and im sorry for that:) Is there any way website admins can make chat so players can speak each other easily and not sending messages ?
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
In my opinion the second skill of raider is waaaay to good. If you have a gold hull, sometimes you can even heal 7k hp. I'm not sure about the imbaness of the first spell but the healing for sure need to be changed.
(2012-05-30, 12:58:17)Sassspect Wrote: I guess you are right and im sorry for that:) Is there any way website admins can make chat so players can speak each other easily and not sending messages ?

What about our IRC chat? http://btanks.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=44
Well, about this tank, i just tried it once vs bots (not best solution i know...) but i think 1st skill is really op mostly in early game. On lane it is not really hard to take one on one with one player (i mean without creeps), and this give the tank +150 damange each time it takes some. At the begining with an average 1.2k hp in tanks, this could make a huge difference in early game with good players.
today i play the new version.i will say i dont like the new repair kit.dont know why u change thinks that where ok ;(
i think the new tank is a bit overpowered for that coast.
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
you must be joking, right? the last beta had been one of the longest but instead of discussing things when they had been released/changed you post suggesions only after the final version is released? to be honest this is most likely trolling on all effort done to get the last version done. Dodgy

just my opinion though.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
i play 1 time the beta bot.at this game all disconnect.after this i dont play the beta again.now the new map is on the leaguebot,and i played it last night.most guys in this game cry cause of the op raider.i see guys playing this tank,and i will say that tank is really op.and sry,i dont use repairkit in this 1 betagame.so i cant know that u change it.i dont see any post about nerf the repairkit,why u change it?
I Heart my Denglisch
It happened the same to me in beta as Dace so i didnt play again .. also repair kit is so bad now .. every1 said it.. also for some reason , when i tried again the repair kit yesterday , sometimes it didnt work .. if i get stun while the repair kit is working it stops the healing ?
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
The positive and negative feedback it after the release of a map is supposed to be clear.
There are certainly others who think differently about it, I want to be just my opinion go
I Heart my Denglisch
I dont find the healing ability OP, because against a decent stun tank u will get quite troubled fast if you time it bad. what i think makes raider such a good tank is the Ulti because with the heal it makes it too easy to time when you want to go back.
A simple suggestion would be to nerf so breakers works against the ulti. then raider would have to play more careful aswell, instead attack easy like an exploder and then teleport back and heal with the healing skill.
Besides the q skill can be countered aswell, by simply buy the burst armor or some other stuff which i wrote about here http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...8#pid34828
Who would have thought an inbuilt TP with a mega heal would be OP lol? Tongue

In one game I saw a raider heal 11k! that was a big wtf moment for me...
(2012-06-06, 22:03:11)Wupti Wrote: I dont find the healing ability OP, because against a decent stun tank u will get quite troubled fast if you time it bad. what i think makes raider such a good tank is the Ulti because with the heal it makes it too easy to time when you want to go back.
A simple suggestion would be to nerf so breakers works against the ulti. then raider would have to play more careful aswell, instead attack easy like an exploder and then teleport back and heal with the healing skill.
Besides the q skill can be countered aswell, by simply buy the burst armor or some other stuff which i wrote about here http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...8#pid34828

Totally agree.
Two of the major aspects of this game is positioning and initiation. This tank can initiate/position itself to the right place and at the right time by dealing extra dmg when is gone back to the previous position(which helps a lot on safety situations because its an air tank).
All these in just one ult
=>The only thing that it needs to be nerfed in this tank is its ult in terms of damage, mana cost, duration, cd and affection in other items like breakers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adjust raider and distributor griffin1987 8 5,831 2014-01-23, 10:04:06
Last Post: EarthR
  Ability 'guides' weapon shots | raider's charge ability mynth 14 12,402 2012-11-15, 03:21:16
Last Post: Wupti
  Nerf raider BENNIE.FM 9 6,666 2012-07-08, 14:55:49
Last Post: ICE2607