Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8.58 lava spawn
my lava spawn tool tip says it's got a 10% chance to summon spawns. is that right? shouldn't it be more? i hardly get any but i thought that was just my bad luck

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Evey 10 creep kills you spawn 1 Lava Spawn.
This would be every wave in middle or every 2 waves on the side lanes.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
That, Sir, is not correct! Following the theory of probabilities only infinite kills would let 10% of them generate a lava spawn. :wink: Every kill has a 10% chance of spawning a lava servant. So the more kills you do, the closer the overall rate will come to 10%. This is why you can get 5 lava spawns in a row or none for 20 kills at all. But I think qweq’s real question was about the chance itself and whether it shouldn’t be higher. (20 % or so)
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
Is this a bug report?

Anyway, I'd like to see the probability raised a bit (to 3 or 4% per level), maybe remove the chance that spawns that kill creeps create even more spawns. This is because these spawns seem to act mainly as shields rather than an offensive tool.
i dont' know if it's a bug. it just struck me as a really low percentage. if it's not a bug then i guess i'm hinting at a suggestion.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Well, I sometimes think the same, but you often see infernal spawns rushing the lanes by themself even with only 10% chance. Sometimes you got bad luck, and sometimes you can attack a CP with 5 extra spawns you got :mrgreen:
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
well i think it should be raised at least to 10.3 percent.
how about adding a spawns counter via player command, so a player can keep track.
Would be interesting to know what % of your kills actually resulted in the creation of a lava servant/infernal, not terribly useful, but interesting.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
it like to see the chance of summing increased but implement a ~30-45sec timer then