Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the player colours to be the same as DOTA
i'm against chagning of the colors to match dota but i wouldn't mind it. Smile

i'm more for dota changing their colors to match btanks colors though Smile Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
TKF Wrote:Well the battle tanks uses variables and most triggers uses player number 1-5 (which is red, blue, teal, purple, yellow) and 5-9 (orange, green, pink, grey, cyan) which is natural order.
If the colors was to be changed, everything in the triggers must be remade.

qweqqweq Wrote:i'm more for dota changing their colors to match btanks colors though Smile Smile

This.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Pffff........ Close this senseless thread plz.
Trolololo
horselance Wrote:Pffff........ Close this senseless thread plz.
What is senseless about a suggestion to change player colors?

Well it seems like Paladon won't change the tank colors ingame so atm the current player colors will stay.
Quote:be the same as DOTA
not changing colors indeed but changing it to be like dota..
And i dont see a reason to change it anyway.
Trolololo
well, scron2 has given a reason why it may be done. But the mappers have given a strong reason why it won't (recoding issues). And most of the other posters (including myself) prefer it to be left as-is.
Either because they cannot be bothered learning a new colour scheme or to preserve this differentiation from DOTA.
So, that is three different reasons against, scron. Just because you don't like em, doesn't make then go away.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Paladon Wrote:
TKF Wrote:Well the battle tanks uses variables and most triggers uses player number 1-5 (which is red, blue, teal, purple, yellow) and 5-9 (orange, green, pink, grey, cyan) which is natural order.
If the colors was to be changed, everything in the triggers must be remade.

qweqqweq Wrote:i'm more for dota changing their colors to match btanks colors though Smile Smile

This.
COPY + PASTE FTW.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 19,253 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  remove giveup, change kicking griffin1987 9 9,605 2013-08-21, 16:22:24
Last Post: gozo1985
  Weapon Mode Change UnifiedDoom 7 9,283 2013-01-07, 10:46:27
Last Post: 091846
  Not a bt suggestion but player BENNIE.FM 3 4,617 2012-10-18, 05:56:57
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  additional commands for single player modus RaptorXI 5 6,030 2012-07-25, 19:59:05
Last Post: RaptorXI