Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank canon
This skill is quit useful for start tank/middle tanks but what about high tanks? Most of the time we don't need it anymore.
I think that this skill would be more useful if it increase with upgrad or level of the tank. Or change it for the high cost tanks.
Abilities increase with price but why this ability does never change?
(i know balancing it s quit hard but currently, it is most of the time unuseful for high tank)

What do you think?
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I think we were just too lazy to make an own ability for every tank or tank-classWink
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
does this mean we may suggest abilities which could replace the tank cannon at some tanks?
Well, not only the creation is the problem, you'll also need balancing and that takes a lot of time.

Right now everyone got used to the fact that every tank has this ability and that its always the same and noone has a problem with it, so we just left it untouched (never change a running systemWink ).

You may suggest something to replace the tank cannon or some way of changing it, but I can't guarantee that this will be implemented.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Exodus Wrote:Right now everyone got used to the fact that every tank has this ability and that its always the same and noone has a problem with it, so we just left it untouched (never change a running systemWink ).

I like the Tank Cannon as it is now.

I like the Tank cannon as it is now. Giving the stronger tanks a better tank cannon, will only makes bigger tanks even better. The big tank already has strong abilties, so why should they get more firepower in addition to their high hp amount?

But some way of changing the tank cannon, I'm not sure about it....
TKF Wrote:
Exodus Wrote:Right now everyone got used to the fact that every tank has this ability and that its always the same and noone has a problem with it, so we just left it untouched (never change a running systemWink ).

I like the Tank Cannon as it is now.

I like the Tank cannon as it is now. Giving the stronger tanks a better tank cannon, will only makes bigger tanks even better. The big tank already has strong abilties, so why should they get more firepower in addition to their high hp amount?

right..its ok..like it is.. :mrgreen:
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
Tank Cannon is same as a weapon. If you make it better for better tanks then this is something like giving better tanks an extra better weapon. When you buy a tank then you will get a free weapon as strong as your tank?

As an example HT will get twice damage with tank cannon which Light tank has lvl 5 tank cannon costing a 4k weapon and HT will get 8k weapon... 4k is already difference between a Light tank and HT cost, and HT's HP is just free then...

Noway...
Trolololo
:?:

same is true for skills. compare the light tank ultimate with the infernals ultimate.

he gets damage for free? no way?

calm down people, it was just a question, and i didnt want to suggest just a tank cannon with more damage for better tanks. i wouldve written that.
Ok i should have written like that:
"you already get better skills and you will get an extra weapon?

Noway..."

4k weapon is good i think until 10k tanks...
Trolololo
where tf you get this extra weapon from?

if you remove the tank cannon and add another skill for it at some tanks, it doesnt sound like giving extra weapons. it sounds like taking extra weapons away.

dunno what you mean.
horselance Wrote:Ok i should have written like that:
"you already get better skills and you will get an extra weapon?

Noway..."

4k weapon is good i think until 10k tanks...

He do probably mean Tank cannon.
Each tank cannon level is exactly equivalent to a 810 gold weapon.

At level 5 the tank cannon is as good as a 4k weapon.

For the start tanks, the tank cannon skill is the absolute best skill.
Tnx TKF, i meaned that.Smile
Trolololo
yeah, i know he meant the tank cannon. but it didnt make sense.

i talked about removing the tank cannon skill for some tanks, and he said he doesnt want that because he didnt want to give an extra weapon. i just didnt get that (and still dont).
I think that we should remove the tank canon skill for high tank and replace it by another. Because most of the time, this skill is useless comparing to the others. Not talking about giving a better skills for high tanks. It is just that right now, this skill is useless for high tanks. (most of the time)
Althend Wrote:I think that we should remove the tank canon skill for high tank and replace it by another. Because most of the time, this skill is useless comparing to the others. Not talking about giving a better skills for high tanks. It is just that right now, this skill is useless for high tanks. (most of the time)

mh..ok you want to remove the tank canon.. by the higher tanks.. but you dont want to give them a "other" skill which would make them stronger.. (what would make them imba..in compare to lower priced tanks..when they still got tank canon)

so what you want to give them ? :roll:

thats paradox ^^
Another usefull skill. (it is hard to complete 4 skills ^^)
The players would have to select 2 main skills and one third one and leaving one skill unused. (it is possible to take all 4 skills but the level of these skills would be weaker)
Currently, most people choose use the 3 specific skills of the tank and leave the tank canon. (for high tank)

Quote:thats paradox ^^
That's balance, the balance will appear by the selection of the skills the player want to take. (at level 25, ok, all skills will be take and high tank will be more strong but i expect player don't play low tank at level25...)
Even if I'm infernal, I skill tank cannon max! 300 dps is good! Even for a super strong tank, it's assisting you greatly anyways. Why should this get stronger. It's a optional weapon ability you can choose to skill if you want more firepower from the tanks main gun!

If you ask me, Tank cannon lv1 is worth more than the light tank itself :mrgreen: (LOL 10 gold!)
Althend Wrote:Another usefull skill. (it is hard to complete 4 skills ^^)
The players would have to select 2 main skills and one third one and leaving one skill unused. (it is possible to take all 4 skills but the level of these skills would be weaker)
Currently, most people choose use the 3 specific skills of the tank and leave the tank canon. (for high tank)

man..you said you would like, that the Tank Canon..should be taken away from the high Tanks.. but you post no Idea which skill should be given instead of it [Image: joystickpz6.gif]

just saying "change it" will give more balance xD ... and which skill the player choose..has nothing to do with balance..you choose first what you like or what would make sence first..depending on Situation

and yes. TKF is right when you got above Level 15.. and higher.. @ the end all skills are full choosen..

or do you not skill all..and let them stay waiting for the bus ? :mrgreen:
I don't say "change it", i say suggest.Big Grin
omg.. doesn't change something..that you dont give an idea.. which skill should be given instead of the Tank Canon...

the Mapper do a lot of work..and had/have many Ideas... but they like it if someone "suggest" something or want that something is "changed".. that this "soemone" gives an Idea.. and not only say "i suggest"... without a concret Idea in which way it should be changed.

[Image: winke17trj2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tank Mana/Energy Balancing gozo1985 0 2,852 2014-04-25, 02:35:56
Last Post: gozo1985
  Thunder tank BENNIE.FM 8 6,005 2013-02-26, 11:54:04
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Double Mech / Ghost Tank / Antigrav / medivac griffin1987 20 16,195 2012-03-05, 09:33:41
Last Post: 091846
  Storm Tank - Do you like it? AeroniumX 8 8,066 2012-02-25, 01:37:24
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Ghost Tank Ultimate RaptorXI 15 13,736 2011-06-15, 11:44:26
Last Post: stibi-