Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinker's Destiny
What will happen to the tinker? I heard rumors that tinker will be replaced with "pilot"
not replaced, but you have to buy the tinker like every other tank... if exo will put this pilot into the map
No Support via PM!!
So the frosty will be moved to the tank construction hall?

I suggested pilot earlier as a alternative no tinker mode 0 cost unit
yes, the pilot is atm only in no tinker mode your start unit, but maybe it will be the startunit in all modes....

but then we have to fix the 30000gold, no tinker, infernal problem... thats right
No Support via PM!!
I never thought that my pilot suggestion did became a topic of making him a new standard start unit.

But if it's the captain (pilot) becomes the new start unit, will the tinker cost something? 200 gold? And what abilities the pilot it get? I guess It will have teleport if it would have skills.

I wonder what these skills would be?

Skill (Q): Teleport
Skill (W): ?
Skill (E): ?
Skill ®: ? ulti - Teleport beacon (CPT to this temporary beacon, also allows pilot to tp to a factory)
Skill (T): ?
the tinker will cost 0 gold..

the skills of the pilot arent to play, they are only info skills

1. "How to play"
2. "tank help"
3. "how to get checkpoints"
4. "BT weapon system"

...and so on, which skills it will have isn't clear now, it itns clear if the pilot will be the startunit in all modes...
No Support via PM!!
Ok, assuming I will implement this pilot unit into the game in every mode, he wont have any usable skills, neither will he able to move (just like now), I've written an ability which allows him to teleport between the two tank-selling buildings, the only thing you are able to do with this unit is to buy a tank. He won't be added the HQ or something, its not a tank you can buy, there's no need for it.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
But your able to sell your tank in no tinker mode yes? Clicking on tinker will instead turn into a pilot?
Yep, thats how its planned.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
That sounds great!Big Grin

How would it be with pilots inventory? Would it be normal hero inventory? Or will the pilot have a unit inventory with immune to magic ability?

Perhaps add a spellbook feature to how to play skill, adding some options there which also allows the player to choose options from for example choosing a tank from this menu or similar help functions or other help features?

Also you can use floating text with colors above shops that shows "buy weapons here!" and similar info. This text could disappear after 2 minutes.
and add a button "visit btanks.net" or something else!
NICHT mehr aktiv hier im Forum, seit Anfang 2008
Tinkers destiny seems to be safe after all ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tinker exploder dirtyterror 43 32,896 2013-01-25, 16:00:57
Last Post: Jason
  Change tinker cost to 200 gold? Wupti 33 24,542 2012-10-28, 23:37:34
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Tinker costs 0 ? gozo1985 13 11,051 2011-06-15, 16:21:20
Last Post: gozo1985
  Tinker discussion - Your opinion? Kamulec 63 53,244 2011-05-24, 00:11:50
Last Post: Althend