Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think the map is imbalanced in favor of Dark Force
i can't believe no one's mentioned any of these...

hasn't anyone noticed light force DOES have a few little quirky equalizers?

they get the grey slot which if taken makes the grey player really, really, really, hard to see on the minimap when he's in his own base.

Also, this could be jsut a problem for me since my computer is so old and unable to process pathing fast enough, but the dark force mid contorl point is really annoying to me because whenever I click to move from the top left corner to the bottom left corner of it with a ground tank when no enemy is nearby i can move around fine. however, if an enemy tank is nearby then EVERYTIME my tank starts jittering back and forth like it's retarded or something and then finally goes the long way around (ofthen this results in my death).

i'm not sure but i think the same thing uccurs around the dark forces bottom right corner of the bottom control point when moving from the top right to bottom right. However, I don't usually get attacked from the top left from there so it's rare that, that becomes an issue.

The light force bottom control point is, in my opinion, more easily attacked with air than any other control point since there is a very wide unpathable area just below it which is the perfect place to attack it with air anyways since it's in a direct line between the two bottom control points and adjacent to the lane which provides creep cover. Also, that Control point has 3 different ground entrances from all sides which
makes it even more vulnerable.

It could be said that it's a big advantage for the dark force since they usually have the host who gets 0 delay advantage unless he goes to light force which is rare.

has anyone ever noticed this? There is a small ledge with some boxes and a flag just up and to the right of the light force's mid control point. Once again, if i click to move there with SOME ground tanks (some ground tanks don't have a problem there though) then i can do so when no enemies are around. but if i try to go up that ramp when an enemie's nearbi then i start to jitter back and forth again.

Some of the side lane force cannon towers are able to be stunned by the goblin schredder and goblin tank and can be attacked directly with goblin riots and some aren't. I've never really checked this but there might be an imbalance there too.

All these tiny little imballances could be fixed but I would prefer that they are left the way they are since they are just small advantage for me over other players who don't know about them.

**edit** it seems like i get pathing isues wherever those barrels are in the cps. i never noticed the connection before now though.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Messages In This Thread
Re: I think the map is imbalanced in favor of Dark Force - by qweqqweq - 2008-12-05, 09:24:36

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Mech Still Imbalanced griffin1987 0 1,673 2011-11-19, 22:57:36
Last Post: griffin1987
  4 vs 5 --- 4 Player team imbalanced? StendekX 5 5,106 2010-12-06, 21:58:28
Last Post: mooneye
  Hail of bombs imbalanced griffin1987 49 27,460 2010-10-05, 16:19:11
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  dark force secondary tank factory is too far benben10 2 1,927 2009-04-08, 11:24:19
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  Force Kills DerSatan 5 3,048 2008-03-14, 11:40:09
Last Post: horselance