Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the player colours to be the same as DOTA
Saiyuki Wrote:
scron2 Wrote:A person can mh in DOTA and know the colors of each side and exactly which hero that corresponded to each, a huge advantage.
dunno what the cmd does, if it's one, but did you ever checked the multiboard ingame? there was even once a cmd in bt to check where a player is located, so you could always tell the difference. ( beside using zoom and checking if the creeps attacks the player or not )
btw, did you even asked the dota staff to switch purple with light blue? it's not corresponding to the "team color scheme" your talking about. xD

warning:troll
well, i guess you were already banned from all dota bots and the forum, that's why your looking for another mod and trying to let it be changed to be more like dota.

do you know how long the history of "battle tanks" goes back to? this is not a simple matter of "just a tweak" or something, but a main aspect of the game since all the time. same as like dota would never switch their team colors, as i may guess, or maybe they would? what's your opinion of this!? anyway, it's become a part of btanks and just for helping some beginners, there won't be any changes. moreover, it doesn't take too long to get accustomed to the colors and the gameplay, so this minor "complain" can be ignored.

The other color schemes are better and more intuitive. Battleships varys very little from DOTA, and like I said, many btankers use Alt-A because the team colors in BTANKS are not intuitive.

Serioulsy are you questioning swapping purple with light blue on the DOTA map? 2 maps are like that already and DOTA has been in existence since ROC. LB is hardly as "bright" as purple is shown. It is closer to gray and purple is closer to blue. The 2 colors were assigned opposing sides for a reason, that is where they belong and it makes sense. You are trying to provide some sort of absurd example to dispatch my request but in turn just show how absurd your opposition to my argument is.

You are calling me a troll from being banned from DOTA bots? What kind of moron are you? You are the troll for replying in such a disrepectful manner because you don't list any reasons FOR the current scheme over the proposed one that actually makes any sense. I explained already why the color schemes of the other 2 games are better. Can you explain why BTANKS has a better color scheme?

btanks clearly DOES NOT have a better color scheme! and that is why you offer no reasons in your argument for it

Messages In This Thread
Re: Change the player colours to be the same as DOTA - by scron2 - 2009-10-14, 02:16:41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 19,252 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  remove giveup, change kicking griffin1987 9 9,605 2013-08-21, 16:22:24
Last Post: gozo1985
  Weapon Mode Change UnifiedDoom 7 9,283 2013-01-07, 10:46:27
Last Post: 091846
  Not a bt suggestion but player BENNIE.FM 3 4,617 2012-10-18, 05:56:57
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  additional commands for single player modus RaptorXI 5 6,030 2012-07-25, 19:59:05
Last Post: RaptorXI