Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New "ban-request-reason"? Kickreason required?
Hello,

Becouse sometimes it happens and its really annoying:

Your team is start losing... its not your best BT-day and your stats suck a bit and you died a few times without any luck...

your team is starting a giveup vote but you believe in fighting back/ dont want to give up/ dont want the enemy to get angry becouse they not allowed to finish the game like it should be (destroying base)...

and then they start to kick you.. becouse you the only one not typing "-giveup"...

Result:
You got kicked (penalty)
Your team lost (loosing ELO)
Enemy team maybe pissed becouse of the (maybe unnecessary)

So is that OK????
I have no problem if they want to kick you becouse you fed too much (its not that nice but all in all its ok). But getting kicked becouse you not giving up..... thats so annoying.

So here my questions/solution suggestions:

1. Disable giveup vote and include a "draw" & "giveup(new)" command instead which is possible if BOTH teams agrees (giveup the team loses which started this vote or whatever)
2. May you start a ban request becouse they kicked you becouse you not voted -giveup??? (is it even "allowed" to kick someone becouse of that?)
3. Kick commands requires a reason (necessary if my question at point 2. is answered by "yes"Big Grin) - this makes clear WHY you got kicked... and so you have an argument if you save the replay/reason if something wasnt correct.

Messages In This Thread
New "ban-request-reason"? Kickreason required? - by gozo1985 - 2011-11-04, 16:23:32

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request new mode: Hardcore Btanks :D / how to increase teamplay Althend 6 10,867 2011-06-28, 05:41:32
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Auto Kick mode/request PaPPa_D 4 3,342 2010-08-04, 20:12:28
Last Post: PaPPa_D