Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New "ban-request-reason"? Kickreason required?
(2011-11-04, 19:40:26)axls Wrote: IMO,
Ad 1. a) Draw - can't imagine situation that it would be useful.
Ad 2. b) Why you want to ask your opponent about giving up? If u are in team which want to give up (and you don't, coz You think you can still win) just dont vote and try to convince your teamates. You want to avoid giving up your team by opponents vote? Your "giving up" is good thing for opposite team, because they have easy (and faster) win.
Even if for some reason opponents don't want to let you giveup (maybe players want to boost their stats), this kind of modification would cause lots of "deny of playing" ban requests, because frustrated and resigned players will stop play.
Ad 2. Yes
Ad 3. Hard to enforce. You can make ban request if You think that your teammats kicked you without any reason.

1) Ever played a 3 hour+ game, where both team agree that they don't really care so much anymore?
Edit: there's actually another situation which happens quite frequently unfortunately - if there's a 2 player difference in teams. I'd vote for draw anytime then, because a win is only earned if it's fair. At least that is what I think.

2) I hate it when the opposing team gives up. I'm not playing btanks to win - would be the dumbest reason ever actually. I play to have fun. Granted, I always WANT to win, and TRY my hardest to win. But only straight and fair, and I hate it when ANYONE tries to giveup. And if people get frustrated so easily and then deny to play - yeah they should be banned. Really, play some single player games if you want to stop playing anytime.
3) I actually did that once, because there was one player in the enemy team who didn't want to giveup, and then they kicked him for that. To me, that's everything else but fair, and such people should rethink why they are playing an online teambased game.

Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New "ban-request-reason"? Kickreason required? - by griffin1987 - 2011-11-04, 21:14:23

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request new mode: Hardcore Btanks :D / how to increase teamplay Althend 6 10,867 2011-06-28, 05:41:32
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Auto Kick mode/request PaPPa_D 4 3,342 2010-08-04, 20:12:28
Last Post: PaPPa_D