Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Why the league is dying?
(2012-05-17, 09:57:21)Prokrastinat Wrote: Are u serious??? ........
I am pleased justice got served with that game with your slap on the wrist for bossing people around. For the record, Tigerclaws got kicked the next game for poor play and Rayiz always hated me for mass killing him in a game. It seems playing good brings as much hate as playing bad?Undecided
(2012-05-17, 11:26:14)El_Polacco Wrote: there was some discussion about your behaviour http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=42 and any other opinion of someone
(2011-09-16, 09:42:35)EarthR Wrote: same goes for the ranked games also. Teo_live think before typing. I know its sad that pros go to qualify games and kick people i have flamed them a lot for that whenever i play qualify but still you are a noobstompers in ranked games also whatever that means because its same when you ruin the game for pros and making it hard for them to win games by playing tinker and stop acting like you are a pro or somehting because you arent.
(2011-09-16, 16:36:58)Teo_live Wrote: P.S. El_Polacco please grow up, you can't ban someone who merely disagrees with you on battle tanks tactics. Sure I might not be as "pro" (very subjective) as you or EarthR are, but that is not against the rules nor is a Tinker (who I only use 40% of the time)
oh , there was even one ban request on me http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?p...3#pid30633 which was just empty desperate attempt of you.Just see guys post #176 you are blaming people for no reason what's more You are always trying to argue with each other . In this cases buying acid cannon or staying tinker for over 1h was conscious and certain damaging team.
Er... lol? Why are you bringing up subjects from a year ago?

Also how is one mere ban request on a afker "a desperate attempt"? I don't like sore losers, simple really. I know I have made a few battle tanks enemies over the years but it has been a year since we faught. Dude it might be time to get a life... Undecided
(2012-05-20, 03:41:35)Teo_live Wrote: Also how is one mere ban request on a afker "a desperate attempt"? I don't like sore losers, simple really. I know I have made a few battle tanks enemies over the years but it has been a year since we faught. Dude it might be time to get a life... Undecided

i knew there would be any other person who will get irritated of you . guy just sometimes listen to some advices from better players then you gonna prevent getting mad of people and criticising you .
funny thread
keep it going!
oh guyz no need for fighting it is not relevant to the thread which one av you is right. my intention was to drive attention to exactly this kind av behaviour which ruins the league experience.^^
According to the thread. I want to post some suggestions about that

1.About Qualify
-Closing bot (Autokicking) for those players who have <85% percentage stay in summit time for instance (12 a.m until midnight GMT+2) while most of league games were used to play in past.
I realise they can create just another account but is there really no way to prevent that?

There are lots of people who stopped playing ranked games just not to wait and to play meanwhile qualify until ranked gets filled but usually this cause avoiding league and making it overwhelming of elongated duration until games start for those who expect to play HQ game.

2.About Ranked
-If the first idea is bad one then it's needed to make limitation it for 4v4 it might encourage some people from qualify to join games with some skilled people.
yep!!! in my opinion a 4v4 start option is very good. just in the lobby if all 8 players decide they have waited enough for 2 more players and decide to play 4v4 type !start and there we go play ^^
would like to hear opinions about it and maybe make a survey too see if is viable.
dunno maybe admins come with an opinion too?
well, the problem with 4on4 is, that if 1-2 leaves(in 1team) its kinda gg in the same moment. since 5on4 is way more balanct then 4on3 (1on2 situation in mid)

personally i would prefer a limitation for qualify games (like in the beta-phase).
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
there's still third option http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2970 but this one would be most difficult to make
if all the 8 players agree by start-vote to play the game 4v4 i assume they are ready to take the chances of playing with a leaver too. they prefer to play instead to wait another 30 minutes for 2 more players is as simple as that. if all 8 votes dont meet that they wait...
(2012-05-24, 13:21:08)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: well, the problem with 4on4 is, that if 1-2 leaves(in 1team) its kinda gg in the same moment. since 5on4 is way more balanct then 4on3 (1on2 situation in mid)

personally i would prefer a limitation for qualify games (like in the beta-phase).
A limitation on Qualify is a double edged sword. It discourages people from joining and learning to play, as well as slows down peoples progression from qualify to ranked.

The biggest problem is the massive wait times (especially playing outside Europe), I don't know how this can be helped. As for maturity, there is a heck of a lot more flaming and bickering in Ranked. This could be a good thing if flaming wasn't bannable and if battle tanks had an inbuilt /squelch system (WC3 inbuilt one doesn't work).
just for info yesterday was just 5 games played -.-
because clan bta is quite active at the moment ^^
Would it be possible to enable 4v4 or even 3v3, on the ranked bot, but not have the match recorded as a ranked game? That way, you could enjoy a better game with more balanced teams, even thought the game isn't technically ranked. If this were possible, then it would probably create the initial motivation for players to stick around on a slow night also.

And fyi, I'm aka Entelechy nowadays.
hi guys the main reason for btanks to be less active than the past is that no one is spending efforts in qualify bots and teach new players how to play, most of bt players prefer kick newplayers instead of teach them how to play. we need to attract new players to like btanks and one day they will be pros 2 and can join the ranked bots. peoples like wupti and unifieddoom andfew others including me are trying to make btanks more populer or at least as it was in the past when you join the game and it fill super fastSmile i play ranked games but if for some reason i play qualify because lags or whatever i always prefer not to kick the new players and tell them what to do, its not that much of big deal to win the qualify game fun is the main reason so help the btanks community in your waySmile rankedbots are for challenge and pros or good players only so bad players need to go qualify and join ranked after they get better. this is my opinion i hope you all best wishesSmile
I don't think there are plenty of newcomers . Most of players just stopped caring about quality of ranked games they'd prefer to play faster filling bot
(2012-07-08, 12:05:18)El_Polacco Wrote: I don't think there are plenty of newcomers . Most of players just stopped caring about quality of ranked games they'd prefer to play faster filling bot

I think most players just prefer to dominate a game full of noobs, instead of fight actual decent competition and get their asses kicked Tongue
2 much noobs in bt. i play 1 game,than im tired of bt.
i think the most think same so.
good example last game.scout with mines+3lr weapons and a low hull after 24min in mid.
the people is whether they lose or win.
i guess also that there is not much longer continue. the interest just is not there anymore.

even when playing in the last few times, I think it is good that is still working on the map.
great respect to the maker!!!
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 3,041 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,764 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,238 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,905 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco
  [league] penalties eSVau 19 23,745 2014-08-18, 22:10:57
Last Post: Bernar_Ali