Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexes@europe has been banned again for nothing. IT IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2013-12-10, 20:31:40)galadion1 Wrote: my ban request was on Forum but stibi said nothing outstanding he said hrnson to me k if nothing outstanding same on stibiExclamation he could say i wont ban my friend. i had to leave to go Hospital with my mom but it was a reason for them to Insult me but thx on stibi noob admin really

all my mates was feeding and i had 78:28 stats nice reason to insult
Galadion1 : I advice you to create your own topic to discuss about your problems with admins. I'm sure you will get more success that way dude !Big Grin
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
(2013-12-10, 20:40:34)GodStrongArms Wrote: @EarthR : The proof is indeed inexistant. I got banned for a sabotage that never happened, with a replay that no one has saw, just because warrior_sk_55 said "i'm gonna ban you" (i was Heli long range middle, and 85% K/D ratio in tha game, when everyone else aside him was feeding hard if i recall correctly).
Ban guidelines has changed after most of those bans happened. That change of guidelines is a proof that before that change happened, all those bans were made despite the old guidelines which was not sanctionning them.
Your third point is a nonsense. I already answered to it, i won't repeat myself.
Your fourth point is also a nonsense. A cop can arrest you only under its cop autority, not because a friend told him to arrest you. Same should go for admins. And about names, if an admin feels like to play like a player only, then he should behave like it and use common banrequest thread to get someone banned. And he should also not forget to play the 25 qualifies before to validate his common player account.Wink
Fifth, indeed Esvau posted those words, and despite what you understood, i didnt denegate them. I just replaced them into their context, and with that context u can understand much more better my reaction. But once again, you don't read correctly.
Sixth, about Griffin ban. It's not because it was unfair than all other bans are fair. So what's your point exactly ? Aside flaming for the greater good (and show yourself as a true member of the herd), you make no sense. Shall i send private request to forum admin to get you banned ?Big Grin
Go figure...
Thanks again for participating.

@Tez : And Tez can do anything. Boring, I know.
Your way of countering my arguments are nonsense nonsense nonsense. And you dare to use law examples lol especially when most of your arguments are nonsense
i dare you to send a request.
(2013-12-10, 21:28:56)EarthR Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 20:40:34)GodStrongArms Wrote: @EarthR : Shall i send private request to forum admin to get you banned ?Big Grin
Go figure...
Thanks again for participating.

@Tez : And Tez can do anything. Boring, I know.
Your way of countering my arguments are nonsense nonsense nonsense. And you dare to use law examples lol especially when most of your arguments are nonsense
i dare you to send a request.

At your request, then. You make my point : Nonsense again !Big Grin
dont argue with admins... you will lose... go for new account easy enough :> noone will listen to you... noone will respect you thoughts... noone will understand your oppinions.
Well, I can't say you are wrong Gozo, but i just can't agree with that. :/
admins are not fair they never ban friends !!! And when they dont like y (admin or friend admin) they act to drive y crazy just to have the opportunity to ban y and show their "power" Revolution !!!
Scary shit ! ^^
One for the revolution then !Big Grin
Revolution is near cause guang got bannedBig Grin
Sad, but to be expected I guess. :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,789 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,044 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,465 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 10,280 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,762 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265