Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skilled game?
when a lane there are two identical in strength player then decides to play
1) tanks + guns
2) luck (shot or not shot at the player with less than 100 PE when the player is in the creeps)
The second point isn't true : first you can focus with weapons. And secondly luck is relative : if you have 3 weapons vs 1 tank + 5 creeps you have 4 out of 6 chances to hit the tank. 67% isn't much about luck than anything else I guess...
Sorry you would be an idiot if you even thought for a second this game revolves around luck , and im sure most old school or pro players would agree its the same sure there is small part of luck in parts of the game.

If you rely on luck to win really loosing the plot.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Knowing that phoenix fire (the skill all but LR weapons are based on) prefers targets which have relatively most health also helps a lot - port with an laser into a bunch of creeps the will all die almost at the same time.

There is almost no luck in this game even so we tend to call plenty of situations luckyWink
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
The word idiot was abit harsh ,sorry my apologies ^.
(2014-03-19, 14:05:55)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Sorry you would be an idiot if you even thought for a second this game revolves around luck , and im sure most old school or pro players would agree its the same sure there is small part of luck in parts of the game.

If you rely on luck to win really loosing the plot.
with you difficult to communicate through an interpreter, my thoughts you do not understand
with equal strength in a lane in the first place and play the main role tanks + gun, and only then luck
especially does not mean that the player stands near 5 creeps, and I mean that it is IMPOSSIBLE to completely control the situation, it is not you in chess, where there is no random
No i fully understand what your saying yes there is a essence of luck in the same some situations ,but in most situations good players will not put them selves in situations were there is luck involved,there is a reason why many of the higher skilled players usally come out there otherside alive , i have the impression that you take luck to new a level by calling galadion lucker hes a lucker everytime does that mean he could go buy the lotto thats just an example all im saying is associating a good player with luck is really silly ....i wouldn't play a game that relied on luck.But i see what your saying none the less.

Most situations not all but most situations you choose to move your tank etc in to that situation you are in control of the situation most of the times.
I jokingly said that cari = lucker) I used for this smiley
im really pissed, stop this carisma shit. raptor start this bs and curry (lemontank). i hate airshit naps like carisma. carisma is one of the biggest ego players on btanks like strolch and lovecomesagain. i try teach the noobs and respect the feeder. no solo player can hold high elo
play for guard) its team's tankBig Grin
Its much more important you get in a good team that can work well toghter for the win.

We should also differeint between ego players and players that for example farm the opponents base to get stronger for the benifint for the team.
one of the most important thing on lane is creeping : and galadion is doing this very well (imo close to what LioiL can do).
then you have to cover your team when there are some "bad" players and communicate. Most of the time that what high elo are forced to do in mid game. (cant tell about that for galadion as I am most of the time in the opposite team and i cant have a lazy gameTongue)
then you have to survive and galadion is very good at it especially with earth robot( i hate this tank and especially his q spell).

so on lane try to survive and if you cant kill your opponent because he has more skill than you then focus on creeps and turtle a bit but not too much (that made me feed and loose my lane the last game I played, very bad start for me).

I really would be interested to see a lane between LioiL and galadion (if possibleWink)

as For the skilled game for Max maybe you can try to join the clan BTA (if they are still playing).
(2014-03-20, 12:43:39)ckibibi Wrote: one of the most important thing on lane is creeping : and galadion is doing this very well (imo close to what LioiL can do).
then you have to cover your team when there are some "bad" players and communicate. Most of the time that what high elo are forced to do in mid game. (cant tell about that for galadion as I am most of the time in the opposite team and i cant have a lazy gameTongue)
then you have to survive and galadion is very good at it especially with earth robot( i hate this tank and especially his q spell).

so on lane try to survive and if you cant kill your opponent because he has more skill than you then focus on creeps and turtle a bit but not too much (that made me feed and loose my lane the last game I played, very bad start for me).

I really would be interested to see a lane between LioiL and galadion (if possibleWink)

as For the skilled game for Max maybe you can try to join the clan BTA (if they are still playing).

Im sure its happened before ^^yea its not always about beating your opponent sometimes its about limiting feed and using spells healing etc hit and run it can be quite effective if a 1500 elo player is holding 1700 elo player he is most likely doing enough to give his team a chance of winning.
give me replay where galadion playedSmile
i dont play with him becouse i have high ping on bettlenet so i dont know his playing )
Find it hard to believe you have such high ping as Russian xD
There is certainly luck in the game, but there is a problem with an argument like this:
(2014-03-19, 12:18:07)omefisto Wrote: when a lane there are two identical in strength player then decides to play
1) tanks + guns
2) luck (shot or not shot at the player with less than 100 PE when the player is in the creeps)

There are never two identically strong players. So while the argument is sound, it is completely irrelevant.
(2014-03-20, 16:15:57)Prog Wrote: There is certainly luck in the game, but there is a problem with an argument like this:
(2014-03-19, 12:18:07)omefisto Wrote: when a lane there are two identical in strength player then decides to play
1) tanks + guns

There are never two identically strong players. So while the argument is sound, it is completely irrelevant.

And player A could be better vs player B then player C but lose against player C
I want my airshit poison+smoke combo back! Wink

but lately, i've been playing lol mostly Angel
play bt :-*
(2014-03-16, 11:08:41)stibi- Wrote: not gonna happen ^^

Well that kinda worked ! I'm glad some good players joined ranked those times and I played some good games this week in which there were 4 to 6 good players. That's not that much maybe, but still better than 2... That's some good challenge/fights etc. Keep going !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,387 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  Is need that necessary to shouted me whole game? guangzhou265 0 1,817 2014-11-18, 19:16:57
Last Post: guangzhou265
  fucking discrimation unfair game ! guangzhou265 24 15,760 2014-05-14, 06:36:34
Last Post: Max
  why ban me in all game? guangzhou265 28 21,401 2014-04-29, 13:47:36
Last Post: Prog
  why ban me in ranked game? guangzhou265 2 3,477 2014-04-26, 22:40:59
Last Post: eSVau