Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1on1 KotH] Match Ups
well, im able to play since some days now. Atm Foellix got time problems, seems so.
We managd to play it yesterday (05.12. @18:00-20:00 german time), but he was not able to show up. (TC_Mad_Bull said his train was delayd, i cant say why)
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
ok we are done (we played 1 game)
think it was a worse game for us both (in my opinion), we made pretty much mistakes.
but gg, i defended the crown =0

Attached Files
.w3g   KOTHvsFoellix.w3g (Size: 248.79 KB / Downloads: 284)
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
ArGoLi Wrote:brutaly noob playing by me^^
was so fucking bad in early gameTongue
i felt like a little noob who plays this game the 10th time^^
but congrats alexandro you was just better than meWink
gl in next round i hope you win it :twisted:

regarding this game
isn't it better to use a net, move closer via thunderhammer, press h to wait a little & stun him via thunderhammer?
--> he has to wait 2,x sec for net & 1,5 sec hammer instead of 0,x/1,x & 1,5 sec?
Yes, normally the combo is: (Teleporter) + Hammer + Ulti, but if you use nets use the hammer at last to enlarge the stun.
what what what?
i didnt understand anything lol^^
English forum and english posts: stick to it.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
"Bryan: Ihr seid alle Individuen!
Menge: Wir sind alle Individuen!
Zwischenrufer: Ich nicht!"

yeye english forum -.-

come on, i tried to give argoli a translation-explanation in german.
Do u prefer it, if i post in english and the translation (in another language) below of the english text?
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:Do u prefer it, if i post in english and the translation (in another language) below of the english text?

I personally think that is the best way to handle situations in which you feel the need to explain something in german. At least I did it in the rare occasions writing german here.

The more general point is, that if some people start to write german and they are not being reminded to use the english language by others it will spread fast and makes the message board for our non-german speakers an uncomfortable place.

On another note: grats being the first one to defend the crown!
bah i didnt read now...
did you answerd something Alex?
wehen yes pls write it personal message...
alex mentioned that you have been using net + wait a little + hammer + ulti to gain the max stun time
i didnt notice the delay between net & hammer because i've been watching the replay with 4x speed & asked for that delay
so it was postive meant okay^^
is someone here in contact with warrior_cobra? didnt revived a answer from him till now (via pn)
Ya, i am. I will tell him to contact u tomorrow
Hi evry one Big Grin
im very sorry for the delay i was bussy with exams at college im contacting looool now
as i alredy said long ago prog is the real king for 1v1 i dont have any one else on my mindSmile see ya soon.
warrior_cobra Wrote:as i alredy said long ago prog is the real king for 1v1 i dont have any one else on my mindSmile

totaly agree xD
well, nobody is perfect^^ me included of course

but for myself, i have no 1on1 expirience. maybe playd 1-2 bevor, till i started this 1v1 KOTH.
lets see how the next game is running ;O
Hey all,

atm warrior_cobra got some time problems, is it ok if we play our game in the next days?
cause already 1 week from the last KOTH game is past.
I don't mind if it's in the next couple of days.
hi all im sorry again for the delays im free on friday any time see you soon lioooilSmile
hi guys i want to apologize for the delay again, liooil won vs me very very easySmile i played bad see ya after few weeks need to end some of my duty in lifeSmile have fun your games

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any interest for a 1on1 KotH? Prog 58 50,999 2014-04-25, 13:09:47
Last Post: omefisto
  [2on2 KotH] Match ups LIoOoOoIL 36 33,143 2011-08-04, 12:52:08
Last Post: Althend
  [2on2 KotH] Registration LIoOoOoIL 11 11,363 2011-08-04, 12:20:59
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Everything around the 2on2 KotH LIoOoOoIL 11 12,478 2011-06-06, 07:56:31
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  [1on1 KotH] Registration Prog 31 23,697 2011-01-26, 18:59:04
Last Post: Weissheit