Poll: Do ou prefer the current -kick voting system or only allowing one's own teamates to vote?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
current system
56.25%
9 56.25%
only vote for kicking your own teammates
31.25%
5 31.25%
neither. something else which i will explain in a reply to this post
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
team member kicking poll
When i got a bad feeder or a guy who's just vowed to blow up my own base it really sucks a big fat dick when the other team votes "-no" to kick them.

Also, I've come to find out that there is a practice that is becoming more commonplace these days where friends who are so desperate to make some players loose that they put a saboteur on the other team who is in charge of feeding their friends and wasting gold on purpose. Since the saboteur's friends can keep voting to keep them in the game there isn't much that can be done about this.

I'd like to be more in charge of my own destiny. If this map is going to have the -kick player_x option then I think it should be an internal team decision only.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Thank You qweqqweq, my eng is not good enough to write like thatSmile
RegardsSmile
how many votes would be needed to kick the team player? you can't fix up a number in here, as feeders may also happen with only 3 players...

if you're talking about a saboteur, it may also happen then with team members...
let's just start a full game, then 3 mates votes to kick a member at start to gain leavergold and the bonus of a leaving player... ( more exp and gold gain on one lane )
including the enemy teams into the votes were meant for this problem, which would surely rise at a given time, if the vote were team based only.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Kicking is already too easy.

What about you learn to deal with people rather than just get rid of them? Is kicking your concept in general? Are the weaker players always and only in your team, never in the opposite one?

I want the poll option were i can vote to make kicking harder. Kicking really sucks.
qweqqweq Wrote:Also, I've come to find out that there is a practice that is becoming more commonplace these days where friends who are so desperate to make some players loose that they put a saboteur on the other team who is in charge of feeding their friends and wasting gold on purpose. Since the saboteur's friends can keep voting to keep them in the game there isn't much that can be done about this.

Just remember, team newbcakes did that before it was cool :wink:. All in good fun until it starts throwing off the league, but that'll be a different issue to deal with.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
IlPalazzo Wrote:
qweqqweq Wrote:Also, I've come to find out that there is a practice that is becoming more commonplace these days where friends who are so desperate to make some players loose that they put a saboteur on the other team who is in charge of feeding their friends and wasting gold on purpose. Since the saboteur's friends can keep voting to keep them in the game there isn't much that can be done about this.

Just remember, team newbcakes did that before it was cool :wink:. All in good fun until it starts throwing off the league, but that'll be a different issue to deal with.

Yeah I remember their lame trick lol.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Quote:Since the saboteur's friends can keep voting to keep them in the game there isn't much that can be done about this.

Uhhh, custom kick? Either host the game yourself or have rights to use the command for the bot.

I think that the in-game custom kick command should always err on the side of caution. You can always leave if everyone else is being a dick,
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Hmm not quite the same as the old DOTA issue, it never had a kick function...

Most of the time the answer is to just leave. If you get banned, login as another name 12 hours later after the IP is released from its hashing.

Problem solved. Who said you had to play out shit?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promote team play Max 7 6,420 2014-02-13, 19:08:16
Last Post: BtankNoob
  remove giveup, change kicking griffin1987 9 9,605 2013-08-21, 16:22:24
Last Post: gozo1985
  Mortal team balance daminator3 11 9,901 2012-12-01, 19:18:59
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Team items BENNIE.FM 3 4,910 2012-10-19, 15:14:03
Last Post: Wupti
  Enemy team shouldn't be informed about -giveup status RaptorXI 7 6,197 2012-07-29, 16:20:20
Last Post: Prog