Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Giveup Fucked Up
I just wanner give my opinion here.

Its so lame that the HOLE team has to giveup or els its game on.

Played a game today where 4 from team wanted to giveup - 1 didnt, so game was prolonged like 20-25 min.
Game was clearly lost, so no point in going on.
Other team also wanted us to giveup, so we could RMK a game more balanced.
Why in the good name of BT-League dos 1 player have to fuck up the fun for 9 other players.

Think the choice to giveup should be set to 80% acceptens, not the 100% atm.

What do u guys think=???
think it's good. could otherwise manipulate games if not all are needed.I have so many games played. often it was so the people after 25 minutes have already written -GiveUp. in the end we won it anyway.I would not get a game as lost count, just because some heroes are the opinion of the game is lost. it's a team game, so every vote should be counted
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
lol, whats next? add a -exclude command so that player no longer counts when it comes to team commands like -kick and -giveup? Making that player part of the team, but the entire team excludes him when he refused to cooperate, so he's allowed to stay but doesn't affect in team votes? rofl....

that is a joke
Just to tell that I hate morons who do -giveup all the time cause they don't have what they want... Seriously I am perfectly ok with the fact that all team has to giveup. It is league, not qualify, you don't see people give up in mid of game in "sport" most of the time... When you join a game, it is to play; losing or not.

I would seriously stop playing league if you make 80% enough to giveup. with more than 1700 elo, you team is nearly full of bad players, worse of it, at least one of them is always a moron flaming and stuff or whining to giveup cause his megabuild "only wepaons no hp/tank" did not work... So nearly each game i would have lose at 10-15 min cause all my team nearly ALWAYS feed.

So please think about the consequences. This game is made so we can always resist and maybe win; push your effort into it instead of whining. (yeah i am in bad mood because of moron in last gameBig Grin)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should the -giveup command be removed entirely? UnifiedDoom 3 3,766 2013-08-05, 19:51:37
Last Post: RikonVan
  Remove -giveup hrafn 10 8,258 2012-04-15, 12:29:25
Last Post: ssl
  rework -giveup DerSatan 5 4,009 2008-09-16, 02:01:59
Last Post: TKF