Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
troop command mortars
can u combine troop command and the mortars? it would be good if u could, i buy them both and then use the troop command as cover for the mortars.. so if it could be combined into one icon where the creeps are let go first then the mortars it would free up a slot in inventory
Can u also combine Ice cannon and Flamer? I use them both in a lot of my games and would like it if i could combine them to save up an inventory slot!

Sorry, but do you see now that you cant ask for everything to be combined? If that is your tactic and it is working for you, gj, but that is not a reason to make those items combinable (haha i dont know the wordBig Grin )

Just my 2 cents.
I agree, it makes sense to combine items such as radar and remote defuse kit into a single anti-mines device, since you pretty much need both, same goes for speed upgrade and teleporter (or whatever items you can build speedpack from), but that does not include random weapons or items, to exaggerate a bit.
Combining siege pack and troop command will leads to another issue.

Troop command must then have same cooldown as siege pack. In other words probably spawn twice as much troops (10) when it's also spawning 3 mortar teams at the same time.

Also troop aura and siege aura combined. So this would be army pack? :mrgreen:
tkf brings up the fatal argument. the cooldowns are balanced differently.

if that werent the case, i think i would support the combining idea. these items go together really well, if i use one of them, i normally use the other one too.

its a totally different thing than weapon packs. there are too many weapons for that, and its part of a strategy to handle your 6 inventory slots.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.80c] Troop items cost no mana. They should? AeroniumX 1 3,395 2015-05-29, 16:50:45
Last Post: 91846
  Mortars Max 1 2,445 2014-03-09, 11:18:05
Last Post: 091846
  Should the -giveup command be removed entirely? UnifiedDoom 3 3,743 2013-08-05, 19:51:37
Last Post: RikonVan
  Advanced Troop Command - Mortar Team POWAH! TKF 9 6,605 2010-10-05, 13:04:10
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.56] Troop Command griffin1987 20 9,608 2008-12-18, 13:40:43
Last Post: Althend