Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugforum - Rules
Hey there,

to make this forum more clearly for us mappers, please don't post topics with general names like "8.34 Bugs" anymore, instead use a Tag for the version you discovered the bug in and and a short description, like "[8.34] Bots get stuck".

This way its easier for us to see which bugs are still open and which have been posted lately, so please open a new thread for a new bug. If you found a bug which already has been posted some versions before and is still (or again) around, its ok to open a new thread with the current version number in the title.

In case there is a bug, which you think is abusable and can destroy a game, write a private message to Paladon or Velocity2k.

When posting a bug, its also always helpful when you can provide a screenshot or a replay of the bug. But when posting a replay, please always say, when it happened and which player was involved.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
A little update on replays and I added links for the PMs.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I added some info about league bugs which don't belong to the bug reports forum, but should be posted at league reports forum.
Not all solved bug reports have information about how it has been solved.
I think it would be nice for everybody to know what was the cause for the bugs and how they have been solved. Especially if you had participated in the thread.

MfG
Andibert
Wehr Rächtschreibfeler findet darf sie behallten.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!