Poll: How many desperate fans who can't wait til the release of SC2 Btanks
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Extreme Desperate: So desperate that i've been checking the forum everyday on updates and deadlines.
35.94%
23 35.94%
Desperate: Really can't wait til the release date.
31.25%
20 31.25%
Can Wait: It's ready when it's ready. What's the rush?
28.13%
18 28.13%
Not Interested: What's BTanks?
4.69%
3 4.69%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate BTank Fans Who Can't Wait
Devs, This poll is for you guys to know just how many ppl out there are really desperate to play your new creation SC2 Btanks.
not interested.. hahahaah..
someone is wrong at this page xD
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
I can wait. I prefer a stable version then a version full of horrible bugs because of unpatient fans.
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:I can wait. I prefer a stable version then a version full of horrible bugs because of unpatient fans.

Yes we all want stable version but wat they call that version is Alpha then to Beta.
No it won't be released half finished and it will be released when it's properly made, it will be very hard to get a stable popularity if we release a bad version first due to the shitty bnet 2 popularity system it has to be properly made as possible so last longer on the list, even if this would mean we have to wait until January-February 2011 until we might see a playable version of it.

Would you like to tap down the pages 10-20 times everytime to join a btanks game? No ofc not. Not everyone knows that and only one of very few would do that when playing custom games.

The Battle Tanks for SC2 will not be released Alpha in it's current state. Maybe it will be releases as closed beta testing for a short time to check out bugs which can only be verified by testing it for multiplayer purposes.

So we CAN WAIT a few months.
If I am right, to the shitty list-system, another shit is added by blizzard: From time to time, this list will get, if the rumors are right, resettet.
The system sorts the maps by played games during the last hours (or days?). So in order to stay on top the map has to be played constantly by a lot of people.
Should be no problem. 8)
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:From time to time, this list will get, if the rumors are right, resettet.
Whatever happened to the filtering and search options shown in Beta builds of Battle.net. Or did I imagine that?
Dr.Popitz Wrote:The system sorts the maps by played games during the last hours (or days?). So in order to stay on top the map has to be played constantly by a lot of people.
Should be no problem. 8)

And short game maps are on the topConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:
Dr.Popitz Wrote:The system sorts the maps by played games during the last hours (or days?). So in order to stay on top the map has to be played constantly by a lot of people.
Should be no problem. 8)

And short game maps are on the topConfusedhock:
Which speaks for nearly the whole unpatient community of SC2. I think, this is the reason for the gameplay-changes in 8,72 currently :mrgreen:
eSVau Wrote:And short game maps are on the topConfusedhock:
Not necessarily. If people like a map it will get to the top, regardless of the length. Some of the current top maps can easily take up to an hour or even longer.
A buddy of mine had an epic three hour game of Marine Arena yesterday.
Is SC2 - Battle Tanks out yet?
Johnny8 Wrote:Devs, This poll is for you guys to know just how many ppl out there are really desperate to play your new creation SC2 Btanks.
:?
Yes, I have been hanging for ages to play this on SC2.
Blizz still need to add more features to SC2 as well.
As of 29/12/10 there is still no clan support, no chat rooms, and no realm/region support (you can't change realms.)
I am sure in the end Blizz will implement these things.
Develepors of Btanks; keep up the hard work.Smile
I like to play.