Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you?
Hello, i had played Battle Tanks for a while now..

And i wonna ask you for some questions:
1. How do you trade? Wenn you buy the first item (ex. Water) you need wood to the next item, and how do i get wood?
2. I can see you uses the Thinker a lot or? But how do you not die? Which items do you buy?

Thats it for now !
if you are german, then please speak german here... the way you use the english language it isnt easy to understand because of the mistakes^^

well, trading:
you have to go to the trade master in the middle and press "a" to sell your good there

tinker:
stay away from the enemies, and later buy a hull (steel hull, gold hull etc)
Sorry but my english is bad, and my german is very bad!

But i think you got my message. The thing with the trader must take very long time. You start with 10 wood, and to get the speed thing you must get at least 50 wood or so....
where are you from?
but each item you give away gives you +1 wood, and if you gained 10, you can buy 2 items together... also some items give more than +1 wood, +3 is the highest i think...
and yes, speed pack takes some time to get, but you have to remember that it costs 6000 gold for normal players, and it would be imba if the trader had it after 5 minutes or sth like that...
Okay i will tryWink

Thank you!
namänner Wrote:Hello, i had played Battle Tanks for a while now..

And i wonna ask you for some questions:
1. How do you trade? Wenn you buy the first item (ex. Water) you need wood to the next item, and how do i get wood?
2. I can see you uses the Thinker a lot or? But how do you not die? Which items do you buy?

Thats it for now !
1: Trade the close mines at first, then when you get 1500 get a speed pack. Then you can get to farther mines faster, and earn good cash.

2: Try buying a 'tech mech'. This will build (or repair) any tower you make by 120HP/sec. Also get a long range weapon such as fireball cannon or fan of kinves (which you can upgrade soon).

Now if you go to middle with your tinker and your tech mech, build a tower somewhere good (this depends on how good your enemy is). Since your tech mech will repair 120/sec, the tower will be built in no time (you can also put repair module in it for even faster build). Drop your weapon in your tower and keep your tech mech on autorepair near it. This way, if you die, you have no items and your death is only worth $100. The tech mech will keep the tower repaired and the weapon in your tower will keep creeps and heros away. Now all you have to do is build more towers.

I find that this is a very good way of earning cash. Then you can afford a big tank and just own all the little guys.