Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable Weather by a command?
I somethimes notice the weater ingame. When it's snowing or raining. Also reduced my fps by 4-5. I need every frame to have the benefit in battle. If the host have a crappy pc, everyone will notice it as "lagg".Sad

I suggest that you will be Enable to enter a command that will disable weatereffects. (host only). -weather (-we) enables/disabled the weather. Player 1 can always execute this cmd. (No 2 minute limit).
hate this rain, too^^
NICHT mehr aktiv hier im Forum, seit Anfang 2008
I think a disable command should be awailable for the host, I have a old pc and my cause very bad gameplay for me when it's raining or snowing.
u cant mutate options the host have .. so also u cant have a command do this for u .. am i right , exo ?
~=| LuVs |=~
Nope, you aren't.
Quite some time ago it was possible to change the weather with commands like rain, sun and snow. But at that time everyone was able to use these commands and ... well, you may imagine what happenend there from time to time.
So Naz made the weather completly random but it is possible to change it the way its suggested.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
k ^^ ... u see .. i am noob .. started bt at 7.25 .. so i dont know well ...
so can we have a cmd like .. -nowe or something like this ..
~=| LuVs |=~
but in "länder gottes" can god the weather change.... maybe to the beginn all choose "do you want wheather? *button* yes and no".
well i dont need this cmd ....
~=| LuVs |=~
-disableweather - if somebody writes it, the weather is disabled for the whole game and cant reactiaved.... pls :?

(because i hate this rain too - with zoom 4000 you get "augenkrebs" with rain or snow Oo)
No Support via PM!!
well noone said that in may map.. and it got 6 different weather effects xD
(ok the snowed seemed annoying but i fixed that ^^)

just turn off the weather... just like day/night cyclus... not needed... ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Well i started to play BT at 8.03. So what do i know?Tongue Well I do make maps...

Well the weather have little significance on players which uses the newest computers, but those with old pc's will notice less frames.
ok ... throw weather out of the game .. i even didnt activated this effect.. like psy said ..these patterns make my eyes go funny....
~=| LuVs |=~
maybe only host should be able to disable ..
~=| LuVs |=~
but when host can make the weather, then i think all say "host, make snow." "host, make rain".... i think host dont choose it, just can disable.
LivingFrozeN Wrote:[...] and there would come a button with Weather : no or yes , like kick... : no , yes...

MfG

Phönix Wrote:maybe to the beginn all choose "do you want wheather? *button* yes and no".
well, i think weaher effect(s) are part of game(s)

so to discuse about something like that, is like start discuse why some trees are more green as some others.
And for better fps xD

so[Image: 80e3c14031361f4922576b8aa5cde433.png]
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
Quote:so to discuse about something like that, is like start discuse why some trees are more green as some others. And for better fps xD

You find this topic meaningless! What if I said why does the football players run after the ball? Cuz they want to kick it into the net! Why is it white... -.-

Why are green trees as green as the gras! Why is it snowing and raining, and still I can't see any snow on the ground...???
Quote:You find this topic meaningless!

yes^^
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
i think the weather is not so importent , but perhabs for players which zoom more , i always some 3333
[Image: wwwshadowvk9.png]
Der einzige Anti-Grav user in den weiten des B-net
I don't zoom! Then it lagg for me! My old shit is a garbage heap with requires some power and noise to work!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should the -giveup command be removed entirely? UnifiedDoom 3 3,351 2013-08-05, 19:51:37
Last Post: RikonVan
  Advanced Troop Command - Mortar Team POWAH! TKF 9 5,968 2010-10-05, 13:04:10
Last Post: Exodus
  Disable exploder + small-, large and huge explosive Doomhammer112 3 2,500 2009-06-28, 14:52:09
Last Post: Doomhammer112
  disable putting wards, mines and factories in enemy base benben10 17 7,791 2009-05-04, 22:30:30
Last Post: Tynkywinky
  [8.56] Troop Command griffin1987 20 8,642 2008-12-18, 13:40:43
Last Post: Althend