Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugreport until 8.15
Version: 8.04
Mode: Normal
Colour: Red

Bug: buy hull with tech mech. tech mech's hp stays the same
this is normal so , techmechs weapons dont shot too

the techmech is made for repearing buildings and to transport items to the hero , so that the hero can fight all the time (it is something like the chicken in dota)
[Image: wwwshadowvk9.png]
Der einzige Anti-Grav user in den weiten des B-net
It's role as a city repairer is useless as it's only got 500hp and can be targeted by a single ability from a weak tank. look at the heavy's missile for example.

Same with transport... i mean... imagine your mech is carrying a weapon to you. any heavy can kill the thing before it even reaches you.
Version: 8.04
Mode: Normal
Colour: Red

Bug: Get 'guard' tank. Learn root. Root. Try sell item/weapon. Won't work says "out of range" Drop on floor really close to hero, try to sell it. Won't work says "must be in inventory"
thats quite normal... if ur "rooted" (hope thats right ^^) then ur a building so u may not sell items. or ur reallay out of range. ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
DOGG1 Wrote:It's role as a city repairer is useless as it's only got 500hp and can be targeted by a single ability from a weak tank. look at the heavy's missile for example.

Same with transport... i mean... imagine your mech is carrying a weapon to you. any heavy can kill the thing before it even reaches you.

No, he cant. Tech Mech has 75% magic resistance, thats like having 2k HP and thatswhy a Heavy cant kill him with one shot.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I think I discover the Tinker Fatal issue but i'm not sure it was in BT 8.03 or BT 8.04. FATAL ERROR did occur to me when a tower under construction gave a finished tower a building module. Then the game crashed. I don't know if you fixed this in 8.10. Buildings under construction is not supposed to have inventory, right?

Offtopic:
Does this tread still apply to Battle Tanks 8.10 since the tread says 8.0x?

Also the Feedback and Suggestion subforum lacks a Suggestion tread on the english forum.
suggestion is also a kind of feedback, right? ^^
btw, the error is already fixed, however it wasn't caused by the module. ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
I already fixed the fatal errors with 8.04, there shouldnt be any problems anymore.
I also renamed the threads to 8.1x.
:x I use Unit-Teleporter with Goblin Shredder on a helicopter which tries to escape me, then teleports and kills him, but then I suddenly got stucked on a cliff with no way down! :cry: . I GET TOTALLY STUCK! THAT SUCKS! luckily I got killed. :lol: Is it possibe to make unit-teleporter work on friendly units so I can get loose from such holes (I never tried it on friendlies, So I assume it only works on enemies). Could be a good thing when you run away from a heavy tank and swap place with a friendly heavy tank and make your escape a bit faster, or will it create bad unbalance?? Anyway there's a risk using the shredders unit teleporter on flyers. You may get stuck :!:
you can already teleport alliesWink
:D Ok! I never tried it on a friendly unit! Good to know how to get away from such holes, but waiting for the cooldown sucks! tnx!
This is so lame Sad Tinker with hull uses flags

Some uses the strategic locations to turbo heal their tinker. When dropping your hull you have about 200-240 hp. The strategic location gives 10 hp heal pr sec. That's very fast for a tinker! When the tinker picks up his hull again, he has full in a matter of few seconds. the puny tinker with hull pose a great treath, especially in middle where 2 flags is close the the goblin merchant store. You're only vulnerable when you drop your hull, and heals on the flags. Otherwise it's safe when no enemy players are nearby.
well thats the same for all tanks... ^^
just drop the hull before healing... (especially with gold hull)
but if u got a (non building) weapon then its hard for the tinker... ^^
But tanks have 1000 hp and heli 100 less. I'm not talking about healing near factories BUT THE YELLOW FLAGS. It takes longer time for those to heal on yellow flags called strategic locations. It gives 10 hp regen pr sec no matter what kind of unit you use! It's very useful for a tinker with low hp to take advantage of strategic locations :| for siege benefits and pressure with combination of tinker towers built near the flags.

I meant:
STRATEGIC LOCATION = YELLOW FLAGS
btw,,, strategic location is an ability every tank got, but its only active while standing at the flag (i knew wahat u said, just wanted to point that its the same problem -or how exo would say "feature"- as the cps...) ^^
I thought flags were visible dummies with an aura that only affects tanks
Normal

God's hammer.... Tooltip says upgrade cost is 2400. Click upgrade, it takes only 1900 and says "upgrading for 1900 gold".

Which is wrong? Tooltip or the cost?
heyho,

i would say Tooltip, even i remember there was another tooltip mistake,with a weapon from the sprititTrader, but forgott which xD

greetz
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
Tooltip was right, just forgot to change the cost. Fixed.