Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2 Hour Titan Wars
add a -peace option, 100% or 75% of both team types -peace, games ends. No points or minor points added to the league system.
Smile 

Best idea I've ever heard since I joined this forum. Lets make peace and be happy Big Grin

Thumps up
sounds like a good idea!
I vote for it. And also gievs all players 1-2 points because reaching that kind of situation deserves something :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
would be nice, 75%in both tems should be enough.. otherwise u have to kick the one who wont vote ^^
lol rly nice idea especially in a titanwar :/
but 100% wouldnt be good imo, out of the same reasons mentioned before:p there are always some players who dont want to help the game become betterWink

3x yes!
i confirm want possibility make a draw game is cool .
I remember a game during 3h !!! impossible to know the end and all want draw game , but possibility doesn't exist .

I think the best possibility in a game is the time . If after 2hours no winner ==> game automatically draw game .
If people used this -peace command, they should lose elo.
Draw with an immediate remake sounds more like a solution to me.
(2011-06-22, 22:11:47)RaptorXI Wrote: If people used this -peace command, they should lose elo.
Draw with an immediate remake sounds more like a solution to me.

Remake is a problem, because of leavers / ppl who have disconnect. You would - most of the time - end up with a remake where one team has an advantage.

I also disagree on automatic draw - why should you force people to end a game if they want to play it? Agreed that some games just draw on endlessly, but some of those 2h+ games have been the best games I played - and that's when both teams are very good (on the other hand, if both teams are just full of aggressive noobs, it might be rather boring, but still then you won't get 75% of the players to agree).

Either way, having the possibility to make a game a draw sounds nice to me - but I'd say that noone should get or loose points / elo (except for the leavers).

My .50 centWink
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
on the one hand i'd love to have a draw command but on the other hand i've had more than one 2h++ game in a month ...
how about adding a damage aura against invulnerable buildings? taking down shops and vehicle factor would be funny. xD
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
or after 2 hours when respawn gives only 90% hp back so the more u die the weaker u get...
a sudden death mode after 2h ^^
-peace sounds like a great idea, for Political Gamer

if they type -peace
after 2h Game both teams get +5 points and normal penalty reduce -1

any reasons why this shouldnt be able ...
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
(2011-06-28, 14:56:01)Smartie Wrote: if they type -peace
after 2h Game both teams get +5 points and normal penalty reduce -1

any reasons why this shouldnt be able ...

So i just have to find 9 friends and join a game together and wait for 2h to increase the points by 5? After some days we'll have players with 2000 or more pointsWink.

I wouldn't change the points or maybe just +1 and additionally the penalty reduction sounds fine.
+1 point is liddle less for a 2h game ^^
+2 ?
+3 ?
or 2,5Big Grin
if your stay rate is 100% last 20 games u should get an adiotional pointSmile
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long games - Supercell ; Titan Max 2 3,694 2014-03-28, 16:58:19
Last Post: Max
  HP Upgrades to beat Titan Wars Teo_live 26 21,653 2012-09-06, 16:55:43
Last Post: Teo_live
  boring titan wars? mooneye 9 5,428 2009-10-24, 00:55:27
Last Post: mooneye
  Titan vs Skyfortress has no stun Gammagulp 13 6,116 2008-08-27, 22:57:34
Last Post: TKF
  Titan's Shutdown Exodus 53 20,608 2008-08-11, 14:02:28