Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT Prizes
Basically there are 2 types of BTT prizes. First, the winner team name (maybe even player ID) will appear in Btank loading screen. But how/when the info will be there is totally up to the mappers. It is not what I can decide.

The other BTT prize is about the money. As mentioned in the BTT rules, each player in 1st team (Sake-AA) will receive 40 EUR. And each player in 2nd team (Old Sluts) will receive 20 EUR.

I will start contacting all players for the money transfer. Please also contact me (send email to mailto:olivercamel@gmail.com) if somehow you didn't receive any info from me within a couple of days.

Some Notices:
1. Instead of doing real bank transfer, you can also ask me to do equivalent payments, as long as it is not too complicated. For example, some of the Sake-AA members are asking me to use the money to help clan sake make a bot.

2. You can donate the money to other team members. E.g. making a bot doesn't require that much money, so some of them can be given to Sake-AA's firephoenix. If he wants a SC2, I will send him one.

3. If you know some of your team members in real life, and if you can give the money in person, please tell me. So I can merge the transfer to multiple people. In this way it saves the operating time, and the transfer costs.

Team Sake-AA:
Bzh-Analcoolik (use the prize for sake bot, confirmed, done)
RaptorXI (don't want the prize, done)
Althend (sent Exodus a roccat apuri as gift, Exodus received and confirmed, done)
Ojerd (will send the money, still wait the bank info to transfer)
SaKe-IGuaNollA (use the prize for sake bot, confirmed, done)
LIoOoOoIL (use the prize for sake bot, confirmed, done)
FirePhoenix (bought a SC2 online, confirmed, done)
BeuzX (use the prize for sake bot, confirmed, done)

Team Old Sluts:
EssiXr3i (transfer via paypal, money sent, waiting for final confirm)
Mc_Ren (transfer via paypal, money sent, confirmed, done)
Reason_to_Cry
frenzy.M-R (don't want the prize, done)
sam_ach
Chef-Salat (don't want the prize, done)
Torokid
Bennie.fm
I WANT A DEED!! ^^ :mrgreen:
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
So most of the prizes are paid and confirmed, but there are still some people hard to reach.

Essi, Mc_ren if you read this, plz give a confirm.

Ojerd, Frenzy, Bennie plz give me bank account/paypal account so i can do the transfer.

Raptor, reason, torokid, if you read it plz contact me. thx.
no deed? :cry:
^^
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
maybe a cookie :lol:
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Hi,
I don't want a prize: I play to have fun and, if there is a good opponent, to have a challenge.
RaptorXI Wrote:Hi,
I don't want a prize: I play to have fun and, if there is a good opponent, to have a challenge.

Thanks RaptorXI, also to frenzy.M-R and Chef-Salat who do not want to have the btt winner prize. I will use the money to do something good (for the world ^_^).
olivercamel Wrote:
RaptorXI Wrote:Hi,

Thanks RaptorXI, also to frenzy.M-R and Chef-Salat who do not want to have the btt winner prize. I will use the money to do something good (for the world ^_^).

Buy roccat apuri! :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
To Ojerd, Reason_to_Cry, sam_ach, Torokid, and Bennie.fm, please contact me asap for the btt prize (I tried to reach you guys, but couldn't). Let me how you want to receive the winner prize.

Because i don't want to wait for too long, if I didn't hear anything from you in next 2 weeks (from today, 2010/11/01), I will consider you don't want the prize. Thanks.
So far, I have contacted most of the BTT 2010 winner players and the prizes were given and confirmed. Some of the players who didn't want to have the prize were also confirmed.

Only Bennie said he wanted a rugby ball but sadly the amazon cannot send it to new zealand ... I sent message back to Bennie and didn't got any response until now.

Because it is already year 2011, I guess it is time to make an end. Sorry Bennie, but now I would say the BTT2010 prize given is officially finished.

Thanks again for all BTT players and for your participation.
Lol he does not deservve itBig Grin

(spoil on)
A rugby ball Hahahahahaha he need balls that muchBig Grin

(spoil off)

Anyway, thanks OliverSmile
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !