Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
system kick..............................................
this kick system is a fuciking bullshit i cant kick 0-19 but they can kick me with 20-24 and for me need only 3 votes
nice i get kicked by nobs
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
(2011-09-10, 05:06:13)LoveComesAgain Wrote: this kick system is a fuciking bullshit i cant kick 0-19 but they can kick me with 20-24 and for me need only 3 votes
nice i get kicked by fucking nobs yelow i best BTanks League RANKED #21921
thats because you went afk at some of the game probably.
Happened to me once. I was gone afk for like 5-6 minutes and then i got kicked after 50 min with 2 votes because i wanted to kick some noob. If you go afk then they can initiate a kickon you even if you have 0 deaths at any point of the game :/. Afk penalty points dont go away
i ddint go afk even for 1sec
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
(2011-09-10, 05:06:13)LoveComesAgain Wrote: this kick system is a fuciking bullshit i cant kick 0-19 but they can kick me with 20-24 and for me need only 3 votes
nice i get kicked by nobs

i agree with that, often kick sistem become useless at end of game. Idk how its possible but we need to try to change it. It's not normale that player who got 0/11, 1/15 or 0/19 can stay in a game without be kicked and a player with good k/d (20/24 in hard game when def alone all cp is good) can be kick by 2 or 3 noobs.

I see this kick in some game and i never understand how its possible, probably you die 3 or 4 time without do any kil ? or in fast cd.
Suggest something which won't include kicking bad players (not a valid kick reason) or i will close this thread.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2011-09-10, 21:15:05)eSVau Wrote: Suggest something which won't include kicking bad players (not a valid kick reason) or i will close this thread.

Can you explain to us how its possible to be kicked when we have good stats ? When its impossible to kick litle player? We often got more creeps/apm/k/d ....
(2011-09-10, 23:37:00)ewerworld Wrote:
(2011-09-10, 21:15:05)eSVau Wrote: Suggest something which won't include kicking bad players (not a valid kick reason) or i will close this thread.

Can you explain to us how its possible to be kicked when we have good stats ? When its impossible to kick litle player? We often got more creeps/apm/k/d ....

im not to sure by self but if they try to kick you after you have consecutive deaths it seems to happen so if your 0-20 after 1 hour 20 minutes its really on a death averaging every 7 minutes or so which is not to bad and btw i know you love and good players but there are players who pick up easy kills gain stats when there really relying on the good players to do everything also for the fact there are stat players out there
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Yeah the kicking system is strange

- I got kicked out of a game with a score: 5-9 + 8 assists
- It was impossible to kick someone out of a game with a score: 3-21 + 2 assists.

A few suggestions:
* Making "assists" part of the count process to kick, also making assists easier to get.
* Counting successful defending/conquering of CP's as a kill for purposes of kicking. I have seen many people be kicked with a bad score purely because they were such good teamplayers as they always defended CP's first
* Making AFK via moving back and fourth in base kickable (unless all CP's are taken, since it is hard to leave base with no CP's)

kick system is abused too often.
0kill 4 deaths, 3 assists at the 5min mark, vote kicked. How is it even possible to kick a heli with 334 dps (2kweapon+basicmagic+lvl2 tank cannon) and iron hull at the 6:00 mark, its a good build and should not be kickable if you ask me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The new bounty and spree system Wupti 15 14,266 2014-06-12, 05:45:00
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  AFK counter vs kick system with less players / re-kick timer / multi-afk griffin1987 1 2,686 2014-01-23, 00:46:23
Last Post: Exodus
  Explosives and kick penalty ichwillrotsein 2 3,281 2013-01-21, 00:14:59
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  5 min kick starting afker issue, it was 3 min before AeroniumX 0 1,945 2013-01-06, 01:18:25
Last Post: AeroniumX
  kick system LoveComesAgain 53 34,583 2012-10-22, 04:33:19
Last Post: UnifiedDoom