Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT Final
So next weekend will the BTT Final (Oct. 2nd/3rd). The game is between Sake-AA and Old Sluts.

Sake-AA has advantage. They need only 1 more win to claim them as the best team of BTT. Old Sluts however will need 2 wins to beat Sake-AA.

Both teams will receive prizes already. It is only a matter who receive 40 and who 20. But consider both teams already come this far, no one would easily give the top rank away I guess.

Hope to see a really high level game (maybe 2) next weekend.
About the game time, I talked to Essi already, who wants to make the Game 30 on 4pm Saturday. Didn't receive reply from lioooooil.

And we still need to discuss when to do Game 31 if needed.

If there is Game 31, it has to be done at the same weekend.
SAKE should suck it up and we should only play one game ^^ow wait they killed our base last time lol ^^
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
HEHEHE
u guys want fairplay like u give it back to other teams?

well i can ask our team, but dont be optimistic.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I think that it is sad the trouble/problem in this btt tournament comes from the "famous" clan T_T

(and we will win, cause i shall play :o )
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:HEHEHE

lol, we never were unfair. You suck Alex!Wink
Northrend: Proud shaman of Clan BuG.
Azeroth: Proud shaman of Clan BTOW.

Don`t be afraid - be happy!
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:HEHEHE

1 game is enough to see which team is better......cbf playing more then 1 xD
Come on -.-
seriously i dont care and i even dont understand why, the last team which reached the Finale, have to win 2 games.
But atm thats the rule and your team hold on them distressing accurate... and your opponents shouldlnt? hope u get what i mean, its nothing against someone personally :roll:
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:Come on -.-
seriously i dont care and i even dont understand why, the last team which reached the Finale, have to win 2 games.
But atm thats the rule and your team hold on them distressing accurate... and your opponents shouldlnt? hope u get what i mean, its nothing against someone personally :roll:

Double-elemination - every team can lose once and one final team haven't lost at all (till now)
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:Come on -.-

Double-elemination - every team can lose once and one final team haven't lost at all (till now)

ok sure, but its the Final "Game". (but it wouldnt be bad for our team =0 in this finale)
i dont agree with your statement bennie,about the "1 game is enough" thingy^^.One game is enough to determine the winner yes,but me personaly i like best of 3 or best of 5 games,there is a better chance to actually see the skill levels becouse mistakes/lags/other stuff always happen^^.As you always lag and since its not always bearable you should know best :lol: . I know i know now its best of 3 for you and 1 win for them life is infair i dont like it either 8) .
In general we continue as the rules say i just wanted to note what i think/like Big Grin .
It is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare,that They are Difficult.
:o :o :o
lets behave it like a snooker finale with best of dunno... 9 or 11?^^

Edit Gummyman:We can even make it more like snooker you'll give the balls ill give the stick we just need someone to break Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin .
LIoOoOoIL Wrote::o :o :o
lets behave it like a snooker finale with best of dunno... 9 or 11?^^

Edit Gummyman:We can even make it more like snooker you'll give the balls ill give the stick we just need someone to break Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin .

balls and sticks.. aaaahaaaa... xD :mrgreen:

a bit filthy.. :!:
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
u never ever will touch my balls! :o
so First Game Time: we make 17:00 UTC?
in my veiw cant we just play 1 game if sake agrees @althend play boob!
So what time? I need to know.
:o :o :o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dream Team Semi final GEN_Schwarzkopf 67 51,228 2010-10-08, 00:27:39
Last Post: olivercamel