Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will accept the new Revoltek team for BTT
Team Name: LateComers
Members: kovalsky, ba-lu, Veseliq, djcosta and curryking1
Leader: Djcosta
Time Zone: +1

Because an issue from team Revoltek, I am now trying to contact team LateComers. I've sent PM to Djcosta and curryking1, but not reply so far.

If anyone knows how to contact this team, plz let me know asap. Or if LateComers see this message, please also contact me.

Because it matters the time schedule for the next round, plz contact as fast as possible. Thanks.
(2012-02-21, 04:18:52)curryking1 Wrote: Sorry, i haven't checked my pms anymore, so i did not know that u contaced us again. I think my team is less forum active atm, but i am still willing to play! I hope that djcosta is responding fastly, cuz i dont know how to contact rest of team. I'll send him an email.
Btw if i cant get them, i am willing to join team revoltek too, if they want me to!

BACK AGAIN! lets see, if rest of team is willing to join, if not we join revoltec...
(2012-02-21, 17:07:41)curryking1 Wrote: After talking a few words with Znajder i realized that i am not interested in joining team revoltek at all.

Sorry, but i played with mad_bull, schrumpfi and wzup_kaesetoast against besh. we do it well and won. schrumpfi and toast want to come in my team. they said before and after match. i only need a fifth person.

Who want? I want only german for teamspeakWink daCe, stibi- or someone else?
In Trance we trust!Smile

Join Clan NGIX!
(2012-02-21, 17:14:55)Znajder Wrote:
(2012-02-21, 17:07:41)curryking1 Wrote: After talking a few words with Znajder i realized that i am not interested in joining team revoltek at all.

Sorry, but i played with mad_bull, schrumpfi and wzup_kaesetoast against besh. we do it well and won. schrumpfi and toast want to come in my team. they said before and after match. i only need a fifth person.

Who want? I want only german for teamspeakWink daCe, stibi- or someone else?

Znajder, i think even though i have explained a lot for you, you still didn't understand my point.

1. It is your team Revoltek who is having a player problem. 3 registered players reason_to_cry, frenzy, compee become inactive. As the team leader, you should take the main responsibility for this.

2. You did mention to me this problem 2 weeks ago, and you said you can remake a new Revoltek team, but that was after the registration deadline. So that was not allowed.

3. Then you told me reason and frenzy might play, so that confused me to not to take any early action until the 1st round game happens.

4. On the game day, your team only has 2 registered player, you and mad_bull there. But because your opponent team BeSh wants a game anyway, we let schrumpfi and wzup_kaesetoast to play. But that's only a temporary decision. As you can see, the game replay is not uploaded, and the result is not posted. We still don't accept that game as a valid btt2012 game.

===================

So this is what we gonna do,

(1) we will contact the 17th team LateComers. Who was not accepted to btt because they registered 1 day too late.

(2) If the LateComers still have 4 or 5 players to play, we will dismiss your team Revoltek from btt2012, and replace your team with LateComers.

(3) If the LateComers has 2 or 3 players to play, we can consider to add you and mad_bull into the LateComer's team, under the condition that djcosta and curryking1 agree with it.

(4) Say after djcosta, curryking1, you, mad_bull, if there is still a 5th slot, djcosta shall decide which member to join the team.

I hope now it is clear enough.
Yes, its clear enough!

@djcosta if u dont get your team together. let us know it.

u can choose the 5th player of our (Revoltek/Latecomers) team then.
One thing, dont pick an idiot player, please. ThanksWink
In Trance we trust!Smile

Join Clan NGIX!
Hi oliver,

sorry...I don't understand why we need to play with curry and costa ... Znajder and me wanna pick toast and schrumpfi

Sure, toast and schrumpfi are not registered but "LastComers" as well.

Why we MUST play with curry and costa ... I'm ok if we can pick only one of them. And why the last game (Revoltek vs Besh) didnt count for us? It was senseless time for us then!

TC_Mad_Bull!
1. Olivercamel told you before he hosted the Revoltek vs Besh game that it might not count. (It counts only if all the players involved end up in the new team Revoltek)

2. I think you should be happy that you still have a chance to be a part of the btt. You (the team Revoltek) messed up, noone else did.
So it's my fault that reason, frenzy and compee not abide by agreements. Yes?

I asked her ... several times to come!! and there was nothing ... As a suggestion, I had three new players for the award to me even though the deadline has expired. It was rejected, and now I shall be ever glad that I participate in the tournament or what? You serious or what? I am doing everything to make the tournament goes on. Then I will also play with a team that I will not! Although I had with my reserve team against Besh day! There was only a 5th player, which I have now!

I understand now, not sure why Mad and I will play with the other and the DJ Costa may then also to all abundance the 5th man choose :/
In Trance we trust!Smile

Join Clan NGIX!
Maybe you should just announce whether you can assure to appear with the registered players at all of those following tournament games or not.
I do what olivercamel want from me and than is fine.
In Trance we trust!Smile

Join Clan NGIX!
As i see the situation there are following facts:

Team Revoltek registered for BTT in time but was not able to reassure 4-5 players to play.

So they got disqualified.

So Team Latecomers got the chance to join.

But now Team Latecomers is not able to create a own team. So disqualified too.

Now there is a Revoltek 2 who can assure 4-5 players to play (friends) and they have to disband now and play with team latecomers who are not able to create a OWN team too?

Sorry but thats not fair to me.

When u go want to make this fair.

There are 2 choices:

1) disband revoltek AND latecomers
2) or let the team in who can assure 4-5 players so the btt can go on

(2012-02-21, 20:09:02)Znajder Wrote: I do what olivercamel want from me and than is fine.

Actually your team has gambled away it's chance already. Beyond that your behavior here is really rude since some people are trying hard to organize a competition of sports.
(2012-02-21, 20:26:38)Smell.No.Evil Wrote:
(2012-02-21, 20:09:02)Znajder Wrote: I do what olivercamel want from me and than is fine.

Actually your team has gambled away it's chance already. Beyond that your behavior here is really rude since some people are trying hard to organize a competition of sports.

Actually Team latecomers gambled away its chance too. So what to do now?

I personally dont see the sense of disbanding a team of friends/colleagues so that 2 unknow guys play with 2 other unknown guys.

In addition to that now revoltek can assure players so and the BTT Team even let them play against besh already.
Ok, i start over again.

Team Revoltek was registered with 5 players: znajder, mad_bull, reason, frenzy, and compee.

Before the registration, reason, frenzy and compee agreed to znajder they will play in the btt2012, but then they become inactive. They should be blamed to create this problem for us.

But still, I think as the team leader, znajder should take the main responsibility for this problem. Znajder, before the registraion period is over, you can easily call for a team meeting, team training etc. or simply send messages to ask a few questions to make sure everyone is active. There is a lot of things you can do before the registration deadline! If you found an inactive player you should just replace them. Think about it, there are 16 teams, and only your team has 3 inactive players, doesn't it mean anything to your capability as a leader?

Ok. 2 weeks ago, you find 3 other players and requested to remake your team. But that was already after the registration deadline. If we allow you to change any member, it would be unfair to all other teams. But I do appreciate you are trying to correct the problem. That's 1 of the reaons now I am still trying to save your team in the tournament.

Then you told me reason, frenzy may play, which confused me. I thought the problem solved.

After I sent out the game time for the 1st round on Tuesday, you have almost 1 week until Sunday. But only until right before the game started, you told me there will be only you and mad_bull come for that game. You could've told me this much earlier. Don't you think you were wasting my time of organizing, wasting time for the 5 players of team BeSh, and wasting time for 2 referees prepared for that game? So overall i think you are a bit irresponsible.

==========

Based on the fact, if we following strictly the BTT2012 rules, team BeSh should won by default, because team Revoltek has no enough player. And the other 2 teams in your group will also receive a free win, because probably reason/frenzy/compee won't show up for the rest games too.

But I believe no one wants to see this happen. We all want to see some good games in the tournament. Therefore we are thinking to find a solution for it.

The first/best solution would be inviting team LateComers again. Because they were willing to join the tournament very much, and they actually registered for the tournament. But the registration was sent 1 day too late, and thus not accepted. If thinking about the time, LateComers' registrations happened before Znajder requested to remake his team. This is why the 1st solution is to inviting LateComer's team.

Because the invitation was sent only 2 days ago, I would wait until Friday for team LateComers. Now djcosta, curryking1 have already confirmed they will join. If any 2 of kovalsky, ba-lu, Veseliq confirm before Saturday, we will accept LateComers into the tournament. And Revoltek team will be completely dismissed. We will remake a game between Besh and LateComers.

If LateComers failed to group up, I think this should be the 2nd solution. To make a new team among players znajder, mad_bull, kovalsky, ba-lu, Veseliq, djcosta and curryking1. Because these players clearly made statements they are up for the tournament by sending the registration request.

But if zna, mad_bull, dj, curryking don't want to player together, which I can understand, then the 2nd solution also fail.

In this case we will go for 3rd solution. We will allow both Revoltek and LateComers to make up their new teams within 3 days. The new Revoltek will probably have znajder, mad_bull, schrumpfi, wzup_kaesetoast and one of their choice. The new LateComers will have dj, curryking, and 2 or 3 other players. If both teams can make up their new teams within 3 days, the 2 new teams have to play a BO3 as the qualification game. At the end the winner team will be accepted to the tournament. If 1 of them failed to make a new team in 3 days, the other one will be accepted.

And the game between Besh and this new team shall be remade.

==========

So above I gave my 3 solutions, which I think should be fair enough. But those are just proposals, if any people have better idea, or disagree it strongly, please post under this thread.

I think b4 you start talk about joining strenghts of Revoltek and LateComers we must wait first if the Latecomers can gather their team back. It's Oliver's decision how long he will wait.
As Prokrastinat noticed Revlotek got disqualified becouse the team didn't show up at their first match. Team Latecomers was on sth like reserve list. Since one team got disqualified they can jump in - if they are able to. If they arn't able to do so - Oliver suggested to join both teams.

My suggestion is different - if the both teams got disqualified let the first and only properly registretd team of these two complete a new team and continue the torunament.
Well as i see this;

1. Team Revoltek registers for the btt

2. Team LateComers registers for btt as the 17th team and gets denied.

3. Team Revoltek Messes up with something and suddenly they're only [/b]2 players for the btt, and therefore they're automatically disquallyfied.

4. Since team Revoltek is disquallyfied, team LateComers now has their shot, because there's spot for 1 more team in the btt, and Proknast, it will only be fair to give them some days to organize their team. They weren't prepared for this, and it's not their fault Team Revoltek messed up.

5. Because Team LateComers hasn't registered a team in the btt, they are able to replace some players, because some of the original players who haven't read this thread won't find out that they have a new chance, and that woulnd't be fair to the other team members, just because Team Revoltek messed up, that's why Oliver tells them that they can let Znajder and TC_Mad_bull join the team.

I know this might suck for the remaining members of Team Revoltek, but it's the most fair thing to do and again, they can only blame themselves for the bad communication within their team. Just because Znajder and TC_Mad_bull might be more experienced players we can't give them any advantages. BTT is for new btanks players aswell.

Best
Regards Wupti.
sorry for the Fat tekst, something messed upTongue

I just read oliver's reply and i agree. I don't like the 3rd solution though, because it will be a huge disadvantage for New btanks players
After reading progg and wupti's post I have updated my 3rd solution.

Please check my post above to see if we can follow the 3 solutions i proposed. Comments are welcome.
Wupti i agree with you.

So its okay they will have time until friday.

The problem is curryking1 wants to play with us. dj costa search for 4 guys then????
In Trance we trust!Smile

Join Clan NGIX!
what was the 3. option bevor u changd it?

at all i would prefer the updated 3. solution, but since i/most of us know team "revoltek" are more skilled/expiriencd its also kinda unfair...
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,259 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg
  about team Heroes loses the game because of flaming olivercamel 27 21,086 2012-02-29, 16:25:27
Last Post: progg
  Final Call for Team BeerTanks olivercamel 10 9,040 2012-02-18, 16:34:11
Last Post: olivercamel
  BTT2012 Team Registration, ELO and Seeding olivercamel 16 16,761 2012-02-15, 15:20:14
Last Post: Prokrastinat
  Welcome to the 15th registered team Trollforce and 16th registered team Heroes olivercamel 0 1,648 2012-02-10, 08:51:22
Last Post: olivercamel