Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sucess of the btt
Because of btt tournament people are more aware there are clans in all realms and there are a lot of good nice players out there willing to play its a success

hey guys i will make this quick and short week 4 which was suppost to show some of the best games we decided by dc/lag etc it really sad to see mostly i think its because teams were not organized enough but unlucky occourances happend.This is just my view anygame that happend to be decided from dc etc should be discussed between referee ands players and remakes could be made possible to put some meaning and respect on the tournament also as players oliver/gummy/prog any other refs im not aware of put alot of work in and always trying to communicate and putting up with our shit its awesome what the have done with out them none of this is possible.

Just a thought to be considered @althend boobTongue
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Well we like the remake idea but we cant decide that.Generaly we asked allready 3 teams to think about remaking becouse if a ruined game.But unfortunetely all we can do is ask its up to the teams to decide.Its a matter of respect for the other team and selfrespect for urself.If you are not sure you can win a remaked game you will probably dicline the offer.2 other reasons to decline remake offer is becouse A)you dont like the other team they dont respect you and you dont respect them and their claims in return or B) you cant afford it becouse of realife issues (yes we all have realife and some things cant be avoided for a game).Only the teams can make the remake agreements our job is just to try and make it happen after they agree on it.Since we are not guard dogs nor discipinery comette we cant put up with everybody's wishes.Its up to you to sort such things out.Yes many games were ruined and yes thats sad but the saddest thing is that after oli did put so much effort in this its getting ruined.
It is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare,that They are Difficult.
I am also thinking about the rmk idea about BTT round 4, cuz the fact that we had 6x dc in round 4 games, and no dc at all from previous 3 rounds. The BTT bot was instable in last weekend.

We will discuss internally with BTT-Staff. And will announce the result soon.
olivercamel Wrote:I am also thinking about the rmk idea about BTT round 4, cuz the fact that we had 6x dc in round 4 games, and no dc at all from previous 3 rounds. The BTT bot was instable in last weekend.

We will discuss internally with BTT-Staff. And will announce the result soon.

Awesome
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I think we should remake it :p

Or remake the whole tournament since fam move out and replace it by btowBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
well for the record althend you arent the only sake player that wants rmk but its for ur team to discuss unless we rmk the whole round 4.
It is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare,that They are Difficult.
Gentlemen,

I agree important matches should not be decided by disconnections. I was not aware that there were 6 d/c's last week, but there were 2 in my game. This seems to be a pattern, but with the bot, not the players involved.

If there is anything that can be done to ensure the bot is more stable, please do so. (For example not hosting multiple games on the same bot at the same time.)

The Dream Team vs. Next-Gen game is being remade for next week.

I would suggest an executive decision is made that the other matches that were affected by the d/c are remade as well.

- Rob
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
sorry but we cant remake all dc matches due to the fact that people can dc on purpose and that way get a rmk.Its practically giving a way for the players to cheat.The rule that after DC the enemy team decides what to do is the same as in the ESL dota games and we stand by it.
Remake the game WH3B vs Korea#1 WH3B had DC :/
and by the rules korea did choose to continue like that and won.We can remake it only if korea agrees on it and in no other condition.Remaking in such conditions is only possible if boths teams agree.
Having said that the only remaked game will be Dream team vs Next-Gen wich is necessery due to double dc and a rmk choice.
For all the rest its up to the teams themselfs to sort it out or the result remains the same.
"We can remake it only if korea agrees"

ROFL !
Well since they won the game after choosing to continue it after the dc their win counts.We cant force them to play a remake if they dont want to do it.
Oliver even made a new thread but as you will se both teams need to agree on this.Its a nice comforting best of 3 for the loser team. so i think its pretty much a nice idea be sure to check it out and post ur oppinion.