Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT-Round 4
We dont have enough players,

Alex no Inet, Ojerd in army, Iguanolla work, Raptor i dont know(coolik told me he cant)

We are then 3(Coolik, BeuzX and me) maybe 4 with Althend...
Seriously, that's not our problem. Because of that you have replacement players and if you don't get a team together it's bad management. You knew before that ojerd is at the army and that iguanolla maybe has to work. Ofc alex connection problems are the only excuse but since you have 8 registered team mates i won't accept it. So i hope you get your team together and for oliver: Then let's make the default time at 18:00 UTC!
Northrend: Proud shaman of Clan BuG.
Azeroth: Proud shaman of Clan BTOW.

Don`t be afraid - be happy!
PFFF

I'm now a bit dissapoint, I want a nice game vs u guys ...

Well, I try to find the 5th player on my team, maybe we can play then ...
Hi,
I don't andertand, we can't make game another day if not enouth player ?
I think not very fun and not really fairplay.

plz explain me why ?
BeuzX
For team sake,

The game time was sent to lioooooil like 1 week ago. And it was possible to change the game time before last Wednesday. But we didn't receive anything from him. (Neither receive anything from Essi). So we assume the game time is ok for both teams.

I didn't know lioooooil had a connection problem, even so, lioooooil as a team contact person he should managed to check the game time, or ask someone else to help him for organizing. But no one contact me for the game time matter until now.

It is really your team's problem, not us. If essi doesn't want to change game time, and sake failed to collect 5 players, i know that sucks, but by btt rule, old sluts will win by default.
would be so damn lame if we wont be able to see the maybe best and excitest game....
ArGoLi Wrote:would be so damn lame if we wont be able to see the maybe best and excitest game....

I agree you, unfair...
Tournament Rules Wrote:The tournament games are always started as 5 vs. 5 players. The team who cannot present 5 players in time loses the game.

We will get a final game in this bracket.

But you should give message earlier if somethings get in the way, such as 2 players had to work as you didn't get notice until today, which is to late for giving messages as they can must be sent no later than Wednesday.

I thought it was saturday :mrgreen:

Edit
FirePhoenix Wrote:I agree you, unfair...

lol, that's just the rule. When i asked some days ago to change the gametime no one of sake felt responsible about my request. So why should we be the nice guys now in delaying the game for 1 week? If you can't manage to get enough players you do not deserve a win. The same would have been up to us if we have no players. So instead of flaming me here try to get your players for tomorrow and all this discussion in here will be useless.

Mmmmmhhhh

I need to know. I had cancel my appointements for tomorrow for the match. If there is no match, please tell me so I can reschedule it.

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
So same time tomorrow I guess, unless olivercamel says no.

As far as I know I don't know if the match is delayed to tomorrow but I hope it will take placeSmile

It would suck bigtime if this semi-final would be a just a dropover win to final.
ok, it's a jock,
I never leave game,
I never cry on man who doing shit,
I think we have the good spirit in play. But now I'm sure it's good oportunyty that we are not enought... maybe u can win u're fucking tournaament, but I think it's the shame to win like thiw, that all.

u just play for win, not to have the better game, just the reallity.
so stop say have fun tha next ttime ....
LOL TKF

Old Sluts has won already? Idiot?

The gametime is 18.00UTC, not yesterday, OMG.
I will try to find our 5th player and if we dont have enough player, Old Sluts won, OK...
We will see ... but I don't think we have our 5th player
thats not nice winning like this.
ask some other good people to play for getting your 5th man, maybe meBig Grin

i dont want that the game will be won without a play :S
Wasn't it yesterday? If not I've seen wrong.

Ok it is Sunday 19 september. Today. My mistake.
lol it seems you guys do not know anything. i talked yesterday evening to analcoolik and he said game will happen and you have enough players. your proposal was just because alex can not play and coolik said he want to have him in the game vs us since he is 'sakes best player'. So stop talking bullshit in here!

Uuuh, what i have to see here. Im very disappointed by the people who tear us to shreds and think the bug team is unfair.
Its not our fault that the sake team dont care enough for their team, and want to change the gametime so late...
Such a behave is very unfair to our team, cause we made nothing wrong.

MfG Ren
Well rules are rules and we have to follow them.And ren dont get them wrong nobody jumps at you exept for maybe fire who's just angry about not having the players they need in time and he's not angry at your team belive me^^.The rest are just dissappointed that the best game in the tournament might be ruined,but like you said its not your fault and ill repeat it for those who critisize all the time ITS NOT their fault.Old Sluts can't be blamed here and i think we all know it.
It is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare,that They are Difficult.
HAhahaha I am btt undefeated/who never died player!!!!!Big Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
BTT round 4 is the worst ever.

3 games had dc, and 2 teams lost largely because of that.

And Game 15 didn't even happen because Old Sluts cannot present 5 players on time. Sake-AA won by default.

Many people were planning/organizing/waiting/expecting long time for this game, and ruined by someone who didn't come. Nothing sucks more than that.

Show some respect to the BTT game time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT Round 5 olivercamel 3 4,770 2010-09-26, 22:35:45
Last Post: Orthodox
  Proposal of remaking BTT Round 4 olivercamel 34 24,689 2010-09-23, 20:14:32
Last Post: Exodus