Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT-Round3
Hey gl hf to everyone i just saw all the timings for all the games and after last weeks confusion between referees and players about time changes etc...so what will happen

Here is the default game time:
Game 13: 2010/09/11 SAT 20:00 UTC Dream Team vs. Sake-AA
Game 14: 2010/09/?? ??? ??:00 UTC KOREA #1 vs. Old Sluts
Game 20: 2010/09/12 SUN 12:00 UTC WH3B vs. KOREA #2
Game 21: 2010/09/12 SUN 18:00 UTC intRacial vs. BTFG
Game 22: 2010/09/12 SUN 18:00 UTC Next-Gen vs. -BeSh-
Game 23: 2010/09/?? ??? ??:00 UTC Chill vs. BTC

game 14 has not got a time yet cheers gl hf thanks to all the refereesSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
OMG 20.00 UTC ... so bad for me ... pff
hehe saturday ... so i can play Big Grin
FirePhoenix Wrote:OMG 20.00 UTC ... so bad for me ... pff

Everyone has his preferred time. It is always hard for us to make game time. If you cannot play, maybe just give the chance to Althend and Ojerd.
sure, thats why i askd for saturday, we will manage it np
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
korea #1 game time??????????

what time?!!!!!!!!!

plz tell me game time!!!!!!!

i will must control my schedule!!!
olivercamel Wrote:
FirePhoenix Wrote:OMG 20.00 UTC ... so bad for me ... pff

Everyone has his preferred time. It is always hard for us to make game time. If you cannot play, maybe just give the chance to Althend and Ojerd.

Well, maybe I CAN play at 20.00 UTC.

Edit: But it will be nice if the game on 18.00 UTC.
Markhill Wrote:korea #1 game time??????????

what time?!!!!!!!!!

plz tell me game time!!!!!!!

i will must control my schedule!!!

All game time are made now. Check the schedule again plz.
Watched Old Slut vs Korea 1 - Close game no matter what Essix says, won by a bad/fail attempt by Korea to take mid CP around 1:10 mark which led them losing their own mid CP in the counter attack. Taking the 2 Btm CPs down at once after that finished them off. Considering the lag which we understand playing from Australia, they matched Old Sluts all the way until late game when lag really stop you from co-ordinating any 5 vs 5 rush. Europe people should play with 250ms one day to see how crap it is late game.
hsy1 Wrote:Considering the lag which we understand playing from Australia, they matched Old Sluts all the way until late game when lag really stop you from co-ordinating any 5 vs 5 rush. Europe people should play with 250ms one day to see how crap it is late game.

I kinda agree with the point. If EU teams cannot make an easy win, they probably could lose the game if they are with the high delay and the remote team without lag.
hsy1 Wrote:Watched Old Slut vs Korea 1 - Close game no matter what Essix says, won by a bad/fail attempt by Korea to take mid CP around 1:10 mark which led them losing their own mid CP in the counter attack. Taking the 2 Btm CPs down at once after that finished them off. Considering the lag which we understand playing from Australia, they matched Old Sluts all the way until late game when lag really stop you from co-ordinating any 5 vs 5 rush. Europe people should play with 250ms one day to see how crap it is late game.

Isn't it about fail/mistakes of one team that the other team wins?Wink btw you don't need to have a superior ping to play long range. Considering they all played long range in mid they did not make any big effort out of it. So stop talking like we only have won because of a better ping - it's just the better team/teamwork has won.

My 2 pence.
Northrend: Proud shaman of Clan BuG.
Azeroth: Proud shaman of Clan BTOW.

Don`t be afraid - be happy!
Have you considered that its because of the lag people in Asia/Pacific have your forced to play short range? Like i said, unless you play a game on our australia server and have a 250+ spikes ms/pings, see how well you play then and talk about skill/teamwork. It's a complete joke when you play siege stun/ulti and see your opponent no where close to where you think that should are. :evil:
EssizX you won the game so congrats, but no need to be cocky about your win when you dont have all the facts.

my two cents.
Well man, i can tell you that i play BT since the beginning and it wasn't be always with nice pings. In the beginning we had no bots with awesome pings. So yes, i played Btanks a lot with high pings, spikes and mass delay. And i know how to handle this kind of matter. So stop talking bullshit unless you know me better.Wink And as i told before - even with 0 ms they would not have won because their strategy was crappy.

I'm not questioning your experience and how far back your have played this map. I'm saying have you played this current map at this competition with over 200 latency and see how you compete with people the best in the world. Until you can say yes to all above, you cannot say their long range strategy was "crappy" until you played with their conditions. No need to pull rank (yes your older, experienced, bla bla) on me to win a argument, admit that it took you almost 1.5+ hour plus to beat a "crappy" strategy proves they pushed you guys. :roll:
Watched Sake vs Dream Team, any comments about the game by the players? GEN_Schwarzkopf played such a support tank that he almost went without weapons Confusedhock:

man, can anyone stop LIoOoOoIL anti-grav startup build up on top lane, I dont feel so bad being owned by him last time :mrgreen:
Mmmmmhhhhh 3 victories of sake... And without me. I am such a unuseful whoreBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
1. Against anti-grav you need to play very defensivly and use a tech-mech to keep the tower alive as long as possible (you probably will need help from mid occasionally to keep the tower alive which is pivotal). It's a bad idea to follow a long range low hp gameplan against this strategy (once the jump reaches lvl 2 you won't keep enough distance), you should rather save for an early tank (you might get the weakest hull before, depends on your starting tank). Also it is a good idea to get troop command as soon as he gets it (but after your tank - if the antigrav plays troop command before hull you need to start camping at the cp) and to play rather hitpointheavy.

Antigrav played like he did with good control is really strong from ~lvl 5 to the late midgame, you will need help from a mid player sometimes to punish too offensive playstyle by the antigrav and it is really difficult to go offensive against the antigrav alone. The key in late midgame is to abuse the rather low hp (hulls are expensive and he'll try to get as few hulls as possible) of the antigrav by using teleporter from mid well. Dream Team could at one point easily kill him with heavy and hunter, both hunters or a couple of other 2 tank combinations (right wenn LIoooooIL bought the plasma weapon with just 3-4k hp), but they failed to create enough quick 2v1 situations against him. I feel like Dream Team really missed one Air Ship or Helicopter playing teleporterheavy in mid to provide a constant threat to the side lanes of Sake. When you play against top side lane players you will need the backup from mid to keep them in a less comfortable position.

Nevertheless also note that LIoooooIL's control is really good and just adapting to his strategy is not enough, you need to play really cautiously (and he is equally dangerous with different strategies).

2. As I already stated in the replay I don't understand why Gen_Schwarzkopf got speed before any weapons with hunter, it just seems unreasonable to me. One could easily argue that the other players will get the creepkills instead and the less weapons of him are no problem, but that is false. The point is this: If you play 2v2+ situations and you are very unbalanced in weapons (i.e. one player got most weapons the other nearly non) the opponents will focus their single target spells on the player with the more weapons to kill him as fast as possible. When they succeed doing so the damage output becomes so low, that the other, low-equipment-tank is no threat any more and will most likely get killed or has to retreat without getting any bounty. It's basicly like a normal focus fire micro situation in any rts. So when playing a strategy which creates item imbalances in one team, you need to gain something to (over)compensate the later disadvantage of getting focus fired. But I don't see any sufficient advantage in getting the early speed.

PS: Not gonna write my thoughts on every situation/player of the game, would be just way too much so I only comment on the points allready brought up by others.
Althend Wrote:Mmmmmhhhhh 3 victories of sake... And without me. I am such a unuseful whoreBig Grin

You are our mascotBig Grin
hsy1 Wrote:admit that it took you almost 1.5+ hour plus to beat a "crappy" strategy proves they pushed you guys. :roll:

And that proves once again that you do not understand it. Ofc you can't beat a team in less than 1 hour when they have around 45 min a big advantage due to their long range weapons. With that crappy tac they just delayed their lose which was decided at the start when they all took long range. I do not tell that it was a perfect performance of us since we had a different lineup as in our first 2 games. After all - and that's my last statement to you - the better team with the better tactic has won. And it has nothing to do with pings or something else.

Prog Wrote:InTracial vs BTFG ended right now, decided by superior side lane playing and teamplay. It felt like the losing team wasn't playing up to their full potential. Nevertheless some brilliant actions in the game, especially the capture of the right/bottom cp was perfectly timed and thought-through, you should definitely check that one out.

intRacial won

Congrats on IntRacial but one cant help from watching this game that both teams played defensive for the first 45 minutes just farming without any effort to capture/push cps that it became almost boring to watch at the start. IntRacial seem happy to farm and keep their kill count advantage dragging the game longer then what it really should have been. I understand what gummy means by us (BTCvsBesh game) was less like clanlike and more pubby but when one team clearly has a kill count advantage, it seem tedious to drag the game out instead of just finishing the game off. Nice defensive from BTFG and well played. Comments pls.