Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunterulti
Hey,

today i played a game (below) versus two hunters and i think the ulti from the hunter is to strong.

The ulti from the Skyfortress:

-can only "stun" ONE enemy. The "stunned" enemy cant use any spell and cant move.
-the Skyfortress cannont move (if the skyfortress move the "stun" stops)
-only 800 range
-50% magical resistance
-(weapon dissable?? i dont know what active items means...)
-4,8 seconds

The ulti from the Hunter can:

-"stun" in a area. The "stunned" enemy cant use any spell and cant move.
-do instant 2800 dmg
-pull the enemy together
-the ulti can trown at the enemy at long range.
-4 seconds

the Hunter ulti is way better than the Skyfortress ulti and the Skyfortress is a endgame tank...

In the replay you see i have no chance with a frost versus two hunters (only starter weapons) because i cant use any skill while "stunned".

I think it fair if you can use spells and items (or only spells?) while "stunned" from hunters ulti. The frostulti can be interrupted by one stun of any tank.

Perfektionist

Attached Files
.w3g   2Hunters.w3g (Size: 3.06 MB / Downloads: 234)
few thoughts
- frost was not the best choice
- hunters did a _perfect_ job!
- no tank can do anything while it's stunned
- stun them first
- buy teleport & use it as he uses his ulti
(2012-10-13, 18:51:50)stibi- Wrote: few thoughts
- stun them first

-i need more hp. Frost was the first tank i can buy with 17 k hp

-hunters are only nice if they are alone. But 4 seconds mass stun is realy OP. And now if they can spam this ability because they are 2 or more.

-everything is dissabled. Its like a stun.

-i can stun only one of them for 1,5 seconds... they got 10000 or more hp. As soon as they are not stunned anymore they use there ulti on me and im trapped.

-can you see one little stone in a spam of 100 different weapons?

And for avoiding shots you have to be a very good player.
(2012-10-14, 19:14:05)Perfektionist Wrote: And for avoiding shots you have to be a very good player.

I can avoid hunter ulti with teleport, so i have to be a very good playerRolleyes
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2012-10-14, 19:20:38)eSVau Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 19:14:05)Perfektionist Wrote: And for avoiding shots you have to be a very good player.

I can avoid hunter ulti with teleport, so i have to be a very good playerRolleyes

you are an administratorBig Grin you must be a very good player Wink
(2012-10-14, 20:45:19)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 19:20:38)eSVau Wrote:

you are an administratorBig Grin you must be a very good player Wink

there are certain ratings for players
admin > dev team > league admin > regular playersSmile
(2012-10-14, 19:14:05)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-10-13, 18:51:50)stibi- Wrote: few thoughts
- stun them first

-i need more hp. Frost was the first tank i can buy with 17 k hp

-hunters are only nice if they are alone. But 4 seconds mass stun is realy OP. And now if they can spam this ability because they are 2 or more.

-everything is dissabled. Its like a stun.

-i can stun only one of them for 1,5 seconds... they got 10000 or more hp. As soon as they are not stunned anymore they use there ulti on me and im trapped.

-can you see one little stone in a spam of 100 different weapons?

And for avoiding shots you have to be a very good player.

you can teleport out of hunter ulti even after you are hit, so i dont get your pointSmile
(2012-10-15, 17:53:13)stibi- Wrote: there are certain ratings for players
admin > dev team > league admin > regular playersSmile

Bt Goddess > admin > dev team > league admin > regular players

U can dodge it with telep, u can save someone from it with shredder ulti. And If youa re using a mobile tank, u can always dodge it by moving smartly.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(2012-10-15, 23:41:43)Wupti Wrote: you can teleport out of hunter ulti even after you are hit, so i dont get your pointSmile

hmm i tryed to use my teleporter... but i cant. I spammed the command but i only can teleport after the hunterulti ends :S

I tryed it! You cant teleport if you stuck in the hunterulti. Althend and wupti is wrongSad

@Althend Shredder: i dont like to play shredder^^ too weak for mid-end game
(2012-10-16, 16:55:54)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 23:41:43)Wupti Wrote: you can teleport out of hunter ulti even after you are hit, so i dont get your pointSmile

hmm i tryed to use my teleporter... but i cant. I spammed the command but i only can teleport after the hunterulti ends :S

I tryed it! You cant teleport if you stuck in the hunterulti. Althend and wupti is wrongSad

check this replay where i tp out of hunter ulti (late in game if i recall it correct)
btw I can show you a better replay of it if you want.

(2012-10-16, 20:27:49)Wupti Wrote:
(2012-10-16, 16:55:54)Perfektionist Wrote:

(late in game if i recall it correct)

it's after 1 hour and 17 minutes

Attached Files
.w3g   earth.w3g (Size: 3.19 MB / Downloads: 229)
(2012-10-16, 20:27:49)Wupti Wrote: it's after 1 hour and 17 minutes

maybe i play a other game/map like you xD i still cant teleport.

hmm i used the beta map and type -xp, -gold and buyed the hunter and teleporter. I stuck myself in the ulti but i cant teleport out :/ the same happen if a enemy use this ulti on me.

why there is no developer who can answer...?
(2012-10-17, 12:48:17)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-10-16, 20:27:49)Wupti Wrote: it's after 1 hour and 17 minutes

maybe i play a other game/map like you xD i still cant teleport.

hmm i used the beta map and type -xp, -gold and buyed the hunter and teleporter. I stuck myself in the ulti but i cant teleport out :/ the same happen if a enemy use this ulti on me.

why there is no developer who can answer...?

I can try to explain it to you quite simple. When you normally teleport the tank does and "invisible turn" which is why your tank is headed the way you teleported. But since you are stuck in the hunter ulti the tanks is unable to do the "invisible turn", which means you can't teleport in any other direction than the tank is pointing. But if you click in the direction straight ahead of your tank it should be able to teleport.
btw the tank can turn really slow in the hunter ulti.
check the replay if you didnt understand this.

Attached Files
.w3g   hunter ulti.w3g (Size: 8.46 KB / Downloads: 209)
Or just teleport right before ulti hit ground, enough time with good reflexes. The same goes for rocket (heli, light tank, heavy), lava shot, chaos teleport, etc. - there are almost no instant spell, even lightning strike (thunder stun) and energy bomb (sky tank ulti) can be evaded since there is an animation or tank rotation or movement stop right before.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2012-10-17, 13:51:10)eSVau Wrote: Or just teleport right before ulti hit ground, enough time with good reflexes. The same goes for rocket (heli, light tank, heavy), lava shot, chaos teleport, etc. - there are almost no instant spell, even lightning strike (thunder stun) and energy bomb (sky tank ulti) can be evaded since there is an animation or tank rotation or movement stop right before.

haha you dont want me to tell that you can avoid all this skills... the chance to avoiding lighnings strike, lava shot and energy bomb is so small and chaos teleport can be faked.

And the hunterulti shoteffect got the same animation like the infernal rocks (item)

and the problem is still not solved. If the enemy got more than ONE hunter this ulti is too overpowered.

(2012-10-17, 13:44:51)Wupti Wrote: I can try to explain it to you quite simple. When you normally teleport the tank does and "invisible turn" which is why your tank is headed the way you teleported. But since you are stuck in the hunter ulti the tanks is unable to do the "invisible turn", which means you can't teleport in any other direction than the tank is pointing. But if you click in the direction straight ahead of your tank it should be able to teleport.
btw the tank can turn really slow in the hunter ulti.
check the replay if you didnt understand this.

thanks but you see your first try doesnt work.
and now think about you playing versus two or three hunters. you can only avoid one of them. = 8 seconds group perma stun

i think if you cant teleport everytime out of this ulti, in the next offical BT competition we only need a team with 4-5 hunters + orbit = GG
>>> and the problem is still not solved. If the enemy got more than ONE hunter this ulti is too overpowered.
seriously? that's it?
your argument is invalid; what about 3* chaos teleport on you? what about 3* rocket? 3* lava? remove every thank with a stun ability? enable -tmono in the league? remove the net?

either you port away / use a breaker / improve your movement or remain on your current "skill level" & get killed / stunned all the time - up to you
+ mind sharing your bnet account?
(2012-10-17, 14:48:46)stibi- Wrote: either you port away / use a breaker / improve your movement or remain on your current "skill level" & get killed / stunned all the time - up to you

the problem is that the hunter can do MULTI STUN, and the chaos teleport require 18000 gold +6-8 upps (usually if the enemy got hunter). The chaos teleport only stun for 1,6 second (idk but not 4 seconds like hunterulti)

Multistun + 3-4 second + 2000-2800dmg x 3= 6000[+] dmg + 9[+] seconds perma stun???!?!!! yeah sounds realy fair.

How to "fix" this:

enable teleport for escaping
or
enable abilitys while stuckt.

so you can use your own spells but cannot escape.
(2012-10-17, 16:18:56)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 14:48:46)stibi- Wrote: either you port away / use a breaker / improve your movement or remain on your current "skill level" & get killed / stunned all the time - up to you

the problem is that the hunter can do MULTI STUN, and the chaos teleport require 18000 gold +6-8 upps (usually if the enemy got hunter). The chaos teleport only stun for 1,6 second (idk but not 4 seconds like hunterulti)

Multistun + 3-4 second + 2000-2800dmg x 3= 6000[+] dmg + 9[+] seconds perma stun???!?!!! yeah sounds realy fair.

How to "fix" this:

enable teleport for escaping
or
enable abilitys while stuckt.

so you can use your own spells but cannot escape.
you do realize that hunters ultimate is one of the easiest to avoid right? it has delay usage and with a bit experience countering hunter is nothing.
Also when Esvau says you can avoid stuns he is right. all you need to do is give a hotkey to tp and play some games with that hotkey and bam you can instant tp from anything. heck if you drop your tp at some point in map and repick it after double clicking tp your tank will tp to that direction always
(2012-10-17, 16:34:16)EarthR Wrote: you do realize that hunters ultimate is one of the easiest to avoid right? it has delay usage and with a bit experience countering hunter is nothing.
Also when Esvau says you can avoid stuns he is right. all you need to do is give a hotkey to tp and play some games with that hotkey and bam you can instant tp from anything. heck if you drop your tp at some point in map and repick it after double clicking tp your tank will tp to that direction always

and again... i know the hunter is ok and easy to kill if there is only one hunter. i got no problems with hunters if they are alone. But i think its unfair that you cant use your spells while stuckt. The best why is, to enable spellcasting while stuck. Then the Skyfortress got his own better ulti. Now the Hunterulti is way better than the Skyfortress ulti.
How a hunter can be better tank than sky fort? If u allow to use ur spells while hunter ulti, then allow it with any stun of any tank u get. This got no sense. And u can't compare hunter ulti to chaos teleport. Hunter stun is ULTIMATE, not inf stun.
And because u say it, why not saying titan is op? 1 titan is ok but if there are 5 it's really op, 5*ultimate = almost 20 sec invulnerable. Oh i'm shocked !
If u talk about hunter and say it's op just because u fight more than 1 of them at a time, then all tanks are op. How about 5 heavy tanks? 5 times stun + ulti, or 5 frost robot??... It's the same thing with all tanks. There's nothing to change about hunter. Just ur personnal skill to avoid ultimate, which is not really hard usually...
And remember that : good tank don't make good player... I even saw a titan loosing to a medivac !! Not by tp to last kill. Full fight !! Does that make medivac op?