Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT 2010 Replays on Youtube in HD!!
olivercamel Wrote:It is great job for sure. Very nice videos. ^_^

Some comments:
1. don't use auto-camera, with or without commentate. The cpu don't give good focus. it always switching too fast before i realize what is happening.
2. suggest you don't have to do video for all games. That's too much work and time costly. Just focus on several good games, like the sake-aa game, the wh3b game, and the dream team xp rush game etc. of the 1st round.
3. the saved time can be used to make some good commentate work. 1 video with good commentate is better than 10 videos without. I used to like to watch original wc3 games (like WCG) while eatingSmile. With good and funny (this is important ^_^) commentate, it makes watching an enjoy.

But sadly i cannot speak good english, so i cannot help much on this matter. (but i can try to write more comments while being referee in the gameSmile)

Ok, I already made game 3, 4, 5 and 7 with autocamera, I will upload them and make the replays in the future without autocamera and with commentators.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
gj, but there are some wrong links:
game 3: p2 and p3 are same,
game 5: p1 and p2 are same,
game 6: p6 and p7 are same.
can be more, i just mentioned the pairs of the same links, which are one after another.
Plyvak Wrote:gj, but there are some wrong links:
game 3: p2 and p3 are same,
game 5: p1 and p2 are same,
game 6: p6 and p7 are same.
can be more, i just mentioned the pairs of the same links, which are one after another.

Thanks for noticing, it has been corrected now:)
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
I'd love to see (hear) some commentary videos. Are they still on the schedule?
ssl Wrote:I'd love to see (hear) some commentary videos. Are they still on the schedule?

Yea they're still on the schedule, it's just a matter of time:D Don't ya worry, they'll be made with audio commentary:P
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
EDIT: I don't have time as I thought I would have, which means I cannot make the rest of the games with audio commentary, but I can make it without (with autocamera and go just let it film it) I will only make the final match with audio commentary since it just takes too much time.
Overall: No other games with audio commentary exept the final match - If u want me to post the other games without audio commentary I can do that, but it will be with autocamera (request it, if u want to) Thx for reading and I hope u understand.
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replays of the BTT Games olivercamel 44 37,959 2010-11-20, 18:32:36
Last Post: olivercamel
  The BTT-2010 bot open for public test this Saturday (14th) olivercamel 13 10,596 2010-08-27, 13:24:24
  BTT 2010 registration sharply ended in August 22nd, 2010 olivercamel 11 7,100 2010-08-22, 23:52:18
  BTT 2010 Registration Paladon 16 16,802 2010-08-22, 23:48:19