Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replays of the BTT Games
Sake-AA vs Dream Team ended just now. Both teams playing well, but one of both was just more solid in their builds and showed better decisionmaking and teamplay in a couple of situations, leading them to a convincing victory. Winner-Bracket final is very promising.

sake-AA won

Attached Files
.w3g   BTT R3 Sake-AA vs Dream Team.w3g (Size: 2.33 MB / Downloads: 69)
Prog Wrote:Sake-AA vs Dream Team ended just now. Both teams playing well, but one of both was just more solid in their builds and showed better decisionmaking and teamplay in a couple of situations, leading them to a convincing victory. Winner-Bracket final is very promising.

sake-AA won

Good commentating from both oliver and Indeterminismus.

Neutral commentating (ie no bias), while still giving their own opinions is important and makes watching replays much more interesting.

Keep up the good work.
Yea, good commentary, makes following the replay more interesting and easier to follow. No commentary from gummy in our game -BTCvsChill, must not like us :cry:
gummy had no1 to talk to since the assistent referee wasnt watching the game.And writing all by myself isnt rly fun.If it was vocal and not written comentery would be np though :}.Sry chill and btc for that there were some things to comment like the mines with the fuse counter the bombards with guard counter,they were both nice to see .Overall it was different from the other games.But as far as my oppinion goes i think there were too much public tactics trying to be implied in a tournament game.(this is for the game overall not for u BTC)
It is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare,that They are Difficult.
Replay of game 20: WH3B vs. KOREA #2

Korea #2 team again did mass long range tactic at middle from start. More than 6+ bombard and 7 Energy Torpedo (if i remember correctly) over the game. The long ranges gave WH3B some troubles at middle, that they cannot creep well because they have to stay close to the cp. But WH3B has good lane players, who killed both towers at top/bottom lanes. This forces Korea team to cover top and bottom a lot, and costs much gold for cptp.

The disadvantage of the long range tactic is that it cannot hurt towers. And due to WH3B has better lane players, they are not forced to tp a lot (so less mistake cuzed by tp). And they can do savings as they will. The game was balanced until WH3B has 1 frost and 1 goblin. After that WH3B attacks at right timing to captured middle cp.

Korea got 1 hunter and 1 skyfortress afterwards. So the game back again balanced. Korea captured top cp, and made several effective attacks that very closed to get the bottom cp. But WH3B got 2 more infernals later on, and take all cps on the map. That's when the game is determined.

Attached Files
.w3g   btt_game20.w3g (Size: 3.17 MB / Downloads: 46)
Game 22: Next-Gen vs BeSh

Nice Game. But one team was doing much better teamwork, getting mid CP first, lanes followed.
Some players were waiting too long with buying next Tank or Hull, so fast advantage for the other team.
Both sides got 1 hunter, one of them really did a good job in using it.

At the end, the better teamwork and better choice of weapon and tanks wins.

Winner is:

Next-Gen

Attached Files
.w3g   btt- next-gen vs besh.w3g (Size: 2.39 MB / Downloads: 40)
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
IntRacial vs BTFG ended right now, decided by superior side lane playing and teamplay. It felt like the losing team wasn't playing up to their full potential. Nevertheless some brilliant actions in the game, especially the capture of the right/bottom cp was perfectly timed and thought-through, you should definitely check that one out.

intRacial won

Attached Files
.w3g   BTT R3 intRacial vs BTFG.w3g (Size: 3.12 MB / Downloads: 40)
bye bye..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Bye bye too. We learn much from you guys,ty for that.
Game 25: Next-Gen vs. BTC

Team Next-Gen won. As a previous btnk member I feel happy for them. Team BTC fails to go further on the BTT journey. But consider they suffered big lag and still played good game, cheers for them too.

The game was remade because firstly 1 referee disconnected, and then 1 of Next-Gen dc too. Team BTC nicely chose to rmk, instead of using this advantage (they could do 5v4 according to BTT rule, but they didn't). They are really the team with fair play spirit. Both of the replays are posted.

The rmk game is really close. The game runs over 2 hours (we had to pause for toilet breakSmile). And it is the first titan war if I remember correctly, i.e. both teams have titans and fight with it for long.

The BTC used mass long range tactic at middle from start. But Next-Gen did good defense, so BTC didn't get advantages from middle or lanes. Worth to mention, due to green had shorter range at middle, he failed to get enough money. Pink had big lag i guess, so he grow slow too. Both green and pink didn't give enough support to the team in mid-late game. Otherwise the game could be a lot different.

The team Next-Gen firstly changed to better tank and started effective cp attack. They captured top lane. But grey stole the bottom. Later on Next-Gen got middle. After that, BTC also get tanks too. And the teams go back to even, none of them make effective attacks afterwards. But Next-Gen got more gold, and gradually killed the base.

There was a short time orange was really strong. But BTC didn't use the suicide bomb base tactic. If BTC could've make better synchronized attack at the same time to middle cps, base factories. I think they had chance to turn the game.

One more thing, the yellow hunter was impressive to me. If you check his build, he has no good weapon, and even no hull. But he planted many good breakers, and always make good ulti to support team. (But the rest of team are good too, otherwise the hunter cannot survive alone.)

Attached Files
.w3g   btt_game25.w3g (Size: 533.63 KB / Downloads: 16)
.w3g   btt_game25_rmk.w3g (Size: 4.09 MB / Downloads: 34)
On behalf of BTC, we wish to tanks oliver/gummy & rest of the the organisers in letting us enter this enjoyable tournament. Although disappointed with our exit (Couple of us had over 300ms/ping = Very hard to play), we enjoyed our battle with various teams and hope to play some teams in future for clan battles. Good luck Next Gen in the next round! :wink:
Game 26 WH3B VS Korea#1.Due to the late appearence of saltwater wh3b was forced to use alexandro1 in this game who had connection problems and sadly eventually lagged out early on in the game.The game was pretty much balanced untill that point. Korea played 5 longrange and managed to pressure mid .Top was pretty even and on bttom plyvak was doing pretty well.After the dc korea managed to use they mass tropedo and number advantege and got all check points early and get almost twice as much kills.Although there was a dc wh3b managed to overcome the double kill difference and come back in the game but a little late and eventually lost.

Attached Files
.w3g   wh3b vs korea#1.w3g (Size: 2.27 MB / Downloads: 25)
It is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare,that They are Difficult.
Game 24: WH3B vs. IntRacial

CBuD from team IntRacial disconnected in the middle of the game. And WH3B chose to continue. Under 5v4, WH3B won the game with no suspense.

Very much personally, i guess WH3B has higher chance to win even CBuD didn't dc. But due to the dc, the game became much worse that it was supposed to be.

Attached Files
.w3g   btt_game24.w3g (Size: 2.42 MB / Downloads: 24)
Game 27: Dream Team vs. Next-Gen

When the game is almost over, Dream Team had 2 players disconnected. Therefore, the game has to be remade next weekend. And result of the game doesn't count.

The replay is attached below. For the game itself, I really don't know how to comment it. It is a funny game to me. And quoted gummyman "this is a game i will remember". It definitely worth to watch.

Let's hope there is no dc next time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today (25th) we had the rmk game of Game 27. Sadly again we had 1 player dc, but this time from Next-Gen.

The Dream Team already had small advantage before the dc. And they chose to continue the game. After the dc, they easily got 2 cps fast, and get control to the game until the end.

Next-Gen did good defense, and even some good counter back. Blue had impressive cp steal with breaker and barri. But they failed to turn the game in case of 4v5.

Attached Files
.w3g   btt_game27.w3g (Size: 3.25 MB / Downloads: 37)
.w3g   btt_game27_rmk.w3g (Size: 2.82 MB / Downloads: 21)
olivercamel Wrote:Game 27: Dream Team vs. Next-Gen

When the game is almost over, Dream Team had 2 players disconnected. Therefore, the game has to be remade next weekend. And result of the game doesn't count.

The replay is attached below. For the game itself, I really don't know how to comment it. It is a funny game to me. And quoted gummyman "this is a game i will remember". It definitely worth to watch.

Let's hope there is no dc next time.

cool game i liked it
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Game 28 Dream Team VS Korea#1.What can i say we had some connection problems and had to remake 2 times.In the last game there was dc aswell but we continued as we agreed with the players before the game.About the game Korea#1 showed what i really loved in their first game their 4 longrange 1 gobo tactic than range change.They brought something different to the tournament and made it this far with it and i think they could have gone further if it wasnt for dc.Nice game from both sides korea managed to practically hold for 2 hours + with 4 v5 and to turn the game into a titan war where mostly numbers matter.They proved their skill but lost in the end.Im glad we had them in our tournament hope to see them again.Dream team showed some nice tactics aswell especially fatmanchoo who bombarded the enemys base ruthlessly and managed to take out the factorys and the towers next to the base Big Grin .Overall nice game only bad thing is it was 4v5.
Just a note Dream team advances as one of the final 3 teams.

Edit by olivercamel:
The replays of first 2 disconnected games are also uploaded.
The Korea #1 team indeed made a good game, especially in case of 4v5. I think they could win the game if they didn't have that dc.
Although the Korea #1 team left us, they are the 4th team of the BTT, of in total the 15 teams. Congratulations to them.

Attached Files
.w3g   game 28 korea#1 vs Dream Team.w3g (Size: 3.58 MB / Downloads: 45)
.w3g   btt_game28.w3g (Size: 1.13 MB / Downloads: 15)
.w3g   btt_game28_rmk1.w3g (Size: 316.65 KB / Downloads: 18)
Game 29: Old Sluts vs Dream is just finished.
It was a 1 hour-game, one side was dominating the whole game. The winnig side first changed to bigger tanks. Much Gold and Dmg-diff.
Both lanes where taken, the winnig team attacked base and took almost all facs, before pushing for mid CP.

Nice Teamplay.
The loosing side got some higher pings and got hard laggs, but you can see the skill-level was big diff. between both teams.

Winner is:

Old Sluts

Attached Files
.w3g   btt Old Sluts vs Dream Team.w3g (Size: 2.15 MB / Downloads: 50)
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
This should be the replay (recorded by the bot):

[attachment=0]

Attached Files
.w3g   GHost++ 2010-10-02 20-51 btt (100m47s).w3g (Size: 2.85 MB / Downloads: 146)
We didn't post the replay of the final game right after the game because we were waiting for the team Old Sluts to decide whether or not they would do a rmk with Dream Team. (it turned out there is no rmk.) But Velo posted the replay anyway, so in the post above you can find the replay of the final game.

Some comments:
Overall it is a very high level btank game. Both teams are composed by good players who looking forward to become the 1st team of the BTT. The replay is definitely worth to watch.

The most impressive for me at early game is Essi vs. lioooooil on top lane. Essi used perfect light tank + 2x basic magic build. The 1st kill is finished by an amazing move. Honestly, I haven't seen lioooooil so "useless" at starting game for long time. I mean, kill much less than death, and cannot even get close to essi's tower. But even so, lioooooil still managed to get heavy tank firstly than Essi (partly because who bought a mech). You can feel this guy is really creeping a lot ... Personally, I think lioooil bought the electro is a good decision pushing, and Essi's match up was not that wise.

The middle lane is also interesting. Sake-AA showed better team play comparing to Old Sluts. I think if you can just add personal skills together, Old Sluts would be higher. But apparently the chemistry of the Sake team was better. Worth to mention, Frenzy (yellow) started with a very aggressive build, 4x basic magic + 1x iron hull on a helicopter. But it didn't work well: like 1 kill but many death. Normally I feel like if someone chooses aggressive build on stage 1 tank, it will take long time to "grow up" if the kills are not enough. Unfortunately Frenzy fell into this case. I didn't feel much support to the team from Frenzy until he got inf. On the other hand, Bennie played outstanding k/d, which keeps the game balanced for long time. (Added: 1 more thing, Althend's guard was a surprise.)

In the middle-late game, Sake-AA played textbook-like cp capture on bottom lane and the middle cp. The timing choosing, the team synchronization, were very impressive. When fighting with a good team, even a small mistake can cause a cp lost, and cannot get it back afterwards.

After the 2 cps captured, Sake-AA kept controlling the game till the end. Old Sluts used some nice breakers and push backs, but they had no chance to get the cps back.

Overall, I gotta say Sake-AA controlled the game all the time. Their kill was always leading. They forced Old Sluts lane players to cover middle, and forced them to build barri, place breaker. Sake-AA took cps and never lost it afterwards, until the end of the game.

This game, once again, proved that they are the best team of the BTT2010, a team who never lost any game during the whole BTT. Congratulations for Sake-AA!
Sorry for posting the replay before you wanted to. I just thought somebody forgot to upload it after the matchWink.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT 2010 Replays on Youtube in HD!! Tynkywinky 25 20,630 2010-09-25, 10:01:08
Last Post: Tynkywinky